Welcome To aBlackWeb

So what age would be a good age to have sex ed?

y’all swear y’all some super liberal folks.

Niggas don’t fuck with white folks and refused to date someone that not a black woman.

That ain’t liberal like

just come to the middle y’all. It’s safe here. You can be liberal and still stand your ground on issue that’s too far right or left.

Bruh stfu you don’t even know what you talking about and mad

9 pages later and yeah.....you made this up. No one called you a conservative nor did they say you had a conservative way of thinking *in this thread*. You did take umbrage at me bringing up conservatives and decided to go on a left liberal center rant, which BR cleared up for you

I don't know about @BlackRain but I'd like an apology b4 the sun hit its peak

My point was clear...regardless of what age you think it should start trying to tie political ideology to someone's access to basic knowledge about the human body is stupid. If he didn't want people to think he was doing that then @Dwayne then you shouldn't have made that post.

Last edited:
Kids not caring about this stuff this just adults feeling a way about how they treated the gay community.

False because if a kid in middle school is transgender why not respect it. You want the kids ignorant if that works because you have no respect for it

You cool with your lil girl learning about this, the same lil girl you don't let watch marvel movies with cursing?
My daughter is a lot smarter than I give her credit for. My reluctance to expose her to movies with bro language (e.g. dick head, stop being a dick, etc) is more than likely an abundance of caution to preserve as much as her innocence as possible as it relates to how she communicates with other people.

To a lot of people's points in here, my daughter gets exposed to a lot of shit by my nephew who's parents aren't as restrictive as I am.

My nephew plays GTA and watches age inappropriate anime, among other things like saying "what the frick" when he's playing video games. I already know what's next cause of the things he's exposed to when he's with his mother and her circle of friends with their sons. He'll be saying what the fuck pretty soon at this rate.

In summary, at some point, I'll have to accept my lil girl ain't so lil and fully admit there are still topics and conversations that make me uncomfortable as a single father with this being my only child and a tumultuous relationship with her mother who I can't seem to get on the same page about anything that is meaningful to the development of our child.

For this convo though, my daughter has already told me about a situation similar to this at school (the terms) and she's 9

Schools need to teach folks how to argue/debate their points using factual evidence without resorting to personal shots/insults because this forum…🤯🤯

Well that would require people being open to having their ideas challenged and not resorting to extreme povs to deflect and not taking it personal when someone disagrees...which most people ain't good at because as you said it's all over this discussion

My daughter is a lot smarter than I give her credit for. My reluctance to expose her to movies with bro language (e.g. dick head, stop being a dick, etc) is more than likely an abundance of caution to preserve as much as her innocence as possible as it relates to how she communicates with other people.

To a lot of people's points in here, my daughter gets exposed to a lot of shit by my nephew who's parents aren't as restrictive as I am.

My nephew plays GTA and watches age inappropriate anime, among other things like saying "what the frick" when he's playing video games. I already know what's next cause of the things he's exposed to when he's with his mother and her circle of friends with their sons. He'll be saying what the fuck pretty soon at this rate.

In summary, at some point, I'll have to accept my lil girl ain't so lil and fully admit there are still topics and conversations that make me uncomfortable as a single father with this being my only child and a tumultuous relationship with her mother who I can't seem to get on the same page about anything that is meaningful to the development of our child.

For this convo though, my daughter has already told me about a situation similar to this at school (the terms) and she's 9
So you protect your child from things you don't feel she's ready for, thank you cause this is what I've said.

Lol it was chicks full-belly pregnant in middle school. They’ll be iight learning some lgbt topics

Man facts and that shit shocked he in 8th grade. Shit was lit that strange by high school.

My daughter 11 and on her tip toes she like 5’9 she like boys she know she is developing I got no issue her learning about different genders and how folks id. But I also don’t care if my daughter was gay or not never thought about her being transgender

So you protect your child from things you don't feel she's ready for, thank you cause this is what I've said.

fam, i think you are conflating issues

me not wanting my daughter to have a potty mouth at 9 isnt the same as her learning about basic biology of her body in elementary school or trying to respect people's wishes to be called by pronouns they want to identify as.

This is still an area i am trying to navigate as a heterosexual male and I'm trying to be sensitive to things I dont fully understand

The only folks that was disagreeing with y’all about the best time frame was me and chi

So when you and Beta use the term yall and the words antique and conservative y’all gotta be talking to me and him

Here’s you hit co-sign on his post before posting yours about me and him

View attachment 1031267View attachment 1031268View attachment 1031269View attachment 1031270
I'm a just assume I ain't getting that apology b4 noon

Can't say I'm surprised Triple D, can't say I'm surprised

Without a chance to read through the thread yet, I do agree with folks saying that middle school is too young.

I would also rather kids dont even know what sex is until highschool.

But that shit just not realistic. Around 10 is probably when the majority of kids start feeling attraction towards others. So those feelings have to explained.

And more importantly, sex is fucking everywhere. Imo its impossible to protect your kids from it after they turn around 10. You might be able to shield them at home, but theyll see commercials on tv, see it on a movie you watching, or hear it from their friends whose parents might not be shielding or are maturing faster.

Thats what I base my opinion of if it should he taught in middle school or not.

Imo, no way will I be able to protect my kids from knowing about sex after around 10, thats a battle I'll lose. And if thats the case, then I rather them atleast learn a bit about sex ed from an adult in a class than from media and other kids.

Without a chance to read through the thread yet, I do agree with folks saying that middle school is too young.

I would also rather kids dont even know what sex is until highschool.

But that shit just not realistic. Around 10 is probably when the majority of kids start feeling attraction towards others. So those feelings have to explained.

And more importantly, sex is fucking everywhere. Imo its impossible to protect your kids from it after they turn around 10. You might be able to shield them at home, but theyll see commercials on tv, see it on a movie you watching, or hear it from their friends whose parents might not be shielding or are maturing faster.

Thats what I base my opinion of if it should he taught in middle school or not.

Imo, no way will I be able to protect my kids from knowing about sex after around 10, thats a battle I'll lose. And if thats the case, then I rather them atleast learn a bit about sex ed from an adult in a class than from media and other kids.

Shit they got erictile dysfunction commercial often lol

Back