Welcome To aBlackWeb

So wassup?

See the source image

Do you remember the thread

It started when she disrespected my mom. I was like ok cool this chick is on some wild spazout shit and just talks to people however. That's when I should have ignored her ass because there was already a long ass thread about how shit you won't say to somebody's face and disrepespecting family members should be off limits. In real life you talk about my mom like that and I'm liable to step on your head until it i hear it pop. But this is the internet and I have to remind myself that she's clearly mentally handicapped. So I brushed tht shit off.

the only dingbat is the woman that birthed you

Then I guess i committed the cardinal sin of leaving a negative reaction

@SneakDZA i will cupid shuffle right on your fucking forehead.

leave me tf alone and stay off my reactions

Time passes but I happen to peep game...

eat a dick

iswis

Ok apparently dicks are on the menu. If you dish it out you can take it, right?

Even the site admin can get it...

the fred hampton jawn!

i did tell him eat a dick tho

View attachment 338742

Wait... maybe that was a lil slip up and she ain't really mean it...

@Oversight Committee seemed to be a little on edge but didn't want that Karen smoke....

The offended party speaks up (kinda). @AP21 put some bass in your voice next time...

@Race Jones

I'm all for jokes and shit but regardless of what you think people may have said worse to me doesn't excuse what you said to me. Idc how you address your friends irl, I take those words from anyone as a sign of disrespect.

I disagree with you about as much as I agree with you and even when I wanna put my hands around your neck and apply pressure, I don't get all loose with my words towards you because I could assume we're both playing but if you were offended, then I gotta apologize for that.

To avoid those situations from happening, I tread lightly in my responses to you because if the conversations always supposed to be about using critical thinking this and critical thinking that, I would think you would have a better response towards me than eat a dick when you disagree with me.

There is absolutely nothing endearing about saying that to someone imo.

And if I'm keeping it a buck, I meant to ban you for the day but I was rushing and didn't realize I chose hours.

We can disagree and still be civil as I've given you absolutely no reason to talk to me in the manner in which you chose to.

*** INTERMISSION - Mrs Karen "I don't want anybody to get banned" speaks ***

as an oversight committee board member and abw allstar world champion 8 years in a row, i can get shit handled on and off the site carl.

“do what you do but watch my shoes”

View attachment 339089

see i do what i want, you do what you can.

plus, i always make decent post. everything i provide in a thread is decent, its only shit when you dont agree with it.

either way, you always got your cop boot on my neck and your hand on your pistol whenever i step in a thread and quite frankly, its getting out of hand ....

and oh, everybody insults everybody.
so pls, dry your po po tears

Now here's where I come back in this sad and strange story. I'm just minding my own business, quarantine drinking, reading threads clicking, lols, wacks and whatever... but I guess I once again made the fatal mistake of clicking the "WACK AS FUCK" button on one of birdbrain's shitposts and thought nothing of it until i was summoned.

"sim sim salabim"... here I am reading some unfounded hatred towards me and I had nothing to do with shit but I had time that night...

Do you remember the thread

It started when she disrespected my mom. I was like ok cool this chick is on some wild spazout shit and just talks to people however. That's when I should have ignored her ass because there was already a long ass thread about how shit you won't say to somebody's face and disrepespecting family members should be off limits. In real life you talk about my mom like that and I'm liable to step on your head until it i hear it pop. But this is the internet and I have to remind myself that she's clearly mentally handicapped. So I brushed tht shit off.

the only dingbat is the woman that birthed you

@SneakDZA i will cupid shuffle right on your fucking forehead.

leave me tf alone and stay off my reactions

eat a dick

iswis

the fred hampton jawn!

i did tell him eat a dick tho

View attachment 338742

@Oversight Committee seemed to be a little on edge but didn't want that Karen smoke....

The offended party speaks up (kinda). @AP21 put some bass in your voice next time...

@Race Jones

I'm all for jokes and shit but regardless of what you think people may have said worse to me doesn't excuse what you said to me. Idc how you address your friends irl, I take those words from anyone as a sign of disrespect.

I disagree with you about as much as I agree with you and even when I wanna put my hands around your neck and apply pressure, I don't get all loose with my words towards you because I could assume we're both playing but if you were offended, then I gotta apologize for that.

To avoid those situations from happening, I tread lightly in my responses to you because if the conversations always supposed to be about using critical thinking this and critical thinking that, I would think you would have a better response towards me than eat a dick when you disagree with me.

There is absolutely nothing endearing about saying that to someone imo.

And if I'm keeping it a buck, I meant to ban you for the day but I was rushing and didn't realize I chose hours.

We can disagree and still be civil as I've given you absolutely no reason to talk to me in the manner in which you chose to.

as an oversight committee board member and abw allstar world champion 8 years in a row, i can get shit handled on and off the site carl.

“do what you do but watch my shoes”

View attachment 339089

see i do what i want, you do what you can.

plus, i always make decent post. everything i provide in a thread is decent, its only shit when you dont agree with it.

either way, you always got your cop boot on my neck and your hand on your pistol whenever i step in a thread and quite frankly, its getting out of hand ....

and oh, everybody insults everybody.
so pls, dry your po po tears

S
Now here's where I come back in this sad and strange story. I'm just minding my own business, quarantine drinking, reading threads clicking, lols, wacks and whatever... but I guess I once again made the fatal mistake of clicking the "WACK AS FUCK" button on one of birdbrain's shitposts and thought nothing of it until i was summoned.

"sim sim salabim"... here I am reading some unfounded hatred towards me and I had nothing to do with shit but I had time that night...

AYO how did I get involved in this?

Shut the fuck up and eat 1000 dicks you fucking dotard you.

Once again... race put eat a dick the vernacular. I only used that shit ironically because she seems so hot to say that to people especially after it was established that there is a certain level of disrespect that we don't cross here. Apparently certain people are exempt from that shit

So in closing, I got banned for fucking with a real life ABW cop and I'm not the only one. I urge you all to just put the the tard on ignore and save yourselves the trouble.

Cc7l.gif

I never knew it was so many beefs on this site

Trust me... I've spent years avoiding the whole "As The IC/ABW Turns" bullshit. I don't make those threads and try to not post in them or take sides in corny ass "e-beefs". I just got dragged into some bullshit. I'd rather go back to being unbanned and semi-anonymous.

This might be off based but the mooncricket reminded me of other names people call black folk and that brought my mind to Jiggaboo...now...isnt Beyonce a Jiggaboo?

Jiggaboo is a little different though. It is a insult from whites to blacks, but blacks have also used it differently as an insult. It's something like sambo in that its used to insult blacks who put on shows for white favor.

Mooncricket is nothing other than an insult from whites to blacks. During slave times, the slaves would sing songs at night, and the white people heard the songs and referred to the slaves as mooncrickets as an insult. That's it. There's no other use of that term.

Jiggaboo is a little different though. It is a insult from whites to blacks, but blacks have also used it differently as an insult. It's something like sambo in that its used to insult blacks who put on shows for white favor.

Mooncricket is nothing other than an insult from whites to blacks. During slave times, the slaves would sing songs at night, and the white people heard the songs and referred to the slaves as mooncrickets as an insult. That's it. There's no other use of that term.

We're really getting into the etymology of "mooncricket" right now? I think we can all agree if a white called any of us a mooncricket we would LOL and then proceed to beat that ass. Can you please take a break from being mr contrarian and let me have my little cathartic moment?

1600751399082.png

S

Once again... race put eat a dick the vernacular. I only used that shit ironically because she seems so hot to say that to people especially after it was established that there is a certain level of disrespect that we don't cross here. Apparently certain people are exempt from that shit

So in closing, I got banned for fucking with a real life ABW cop and I'm not the only one. I urge you all to just put the the tard on ignore and save yourselves the trouble.

1600753137634.gif

• Haha
Reactions: GNS

Compelling arguments

Give us the day to review and we'll get back to you

As of now, @SneakDZA account has been released on bond

We're really getting into the etymology of "mooncricket" right now? I think we can all agree if a white called any of us a mooncricket we would LOL and then proceed to beat that ass. Can you please take a break from being mr contrarian and let me have my little cathartic moment?

View attachment 362604

Bruh I ain't a contrarian just cause you said some dumb shit, but keep up the fight.

Dc73js.gif

Back