Welcome To aBlackWeb

So wassup?

Race Jones

gangster. grace. alchemy
sooo @Mister B. i see your corny ass is right in delaware, i will be in philly in a few weeks. lets link so you can tell me how you feel to my face. you too close to be calling me darkie and talking real reckless out your dick suckers so lets link up and get some understanding.

yo, i really hate when you niggas sign on this website and think for a second you can play with me. you DONT know me, theres only 3 ppl on this app that know me hellczar, goldie, and ironman, the rest of you niggas have no clue on who i am outside of these text characters i let fly off in telling you how stupid ur ideas are.

coming for my looks is hilarious when the majority of yall are hiding behind cartoon characters and google reaction pics. if you never dropped a pic you dont get to talk about my complexion whatsoever lil dusty

yesterday, u bums were calling me autistic, saying i was mad and lonely, and some more shit over a racist white bitch (the audacity) i see yall be real bold behind your android screen lmaooo well feel real bold in person and lets get it poppin in philly, or ny.

and we aint even got to fight. i just wanna stick my arylic nails so deep down your throat your eyeballs bust

pussy
foh

post your pics @Mister B. since im darkskin and this and that, lets see you lil dirty

and you betta be looking like the sexist mfer in delaware or im on your neck every time i log on here and im not letting up

2020 really bringing out the worst in some niggas.

We calling each other darkie now?

Fuck, I don't agree with Race all the time but y'all act like the ignore feature just doesn't exist.

You not a pussy for ignoring someone you don't want to see post.

You a whole pussy for being racist against your own kind cause you don't know how to debate.

2020 really bringing out the worst in some niggas.

We calling each other darkie now?

Fuck, I don't agree with Race all the time but y'all act like the ignore feature just doesn't exist.

You not a pussy for ignoring someone you don't want to see post.

You a whole pussy for being racist against your own kind cause you don't know how to debate.

Facts only.

Back