Welcome To aBlackWeb

So wassup?

I'm pretty sure from the context that dude wasn't referring to her skin tone but who am i to get in the way of some good old fashioned outrage.

It looks like he was using "darkies" like how some people say niggas, coons, mooncrickets, nignogs or whatever the fuck. The shit fell flat but let's not pretend this isn't just another case of somebody throwing race jones' shit back at her and she runs and cries and gets them banned for it.

I'm not sure how that's a defense. Somebody running around calling other black posters mooncrickets would be way out of line too.

The shit fell flat but let's not pretend this isn't just another case of somebody throwing race jones' shit back at her and she runs and cries and gets them banned for it.

nahhhhh this shit popped
you aggy sneakdza because your account got took lmao

now you on this bitch starving for attention and sympathy. you 50 years old still chasing e net pussy and fame.

sorry charley horse, you gotta be a certain height to ride this ride mfer

:celebrate:

Ohhh. That's sneakdza?

View attachment 361822

Plot twist.

Why did his account get popped.

You know how it is. Some loudmouth bird talks to people all types of disrespectful and then when they finally get a little annoyed and send a couple shots back at her she plays the victim while somehow simultaneously still talking shit.

Some true Karen shit if you ask me.

I should have put the spaz on ignore but I guess I underestimated how hypocritical and cliquish the mods here can be.

You know how it is. Some loudmouth bird talks to people all types of disrespectful and then when they finally get a little annoyed and send a couple shots back at her she plays the victim while somehow simultaneously still talking shit.

I should have put the spaz on ignore but I guess I underestimated how hypocritical and cliquish the mods here can be.

lmao i really dont know why your account was taken

youre mad at me for nothing clown

Do you remember the thread

Back