Welcome To aBlackWeb

So being a Trophy husbandšŸ†, could you do something like that in your marriage?

Could you be a Trophy Husband/stay at home Husband while your wife worked at her job ?

• Total voters
The thing about a trophy , many want more than one. Usually, it is not sustainable.

As far as being a stay at home partner, I couldnt do it. I would be bored. I wouldnt care if my girl made way more than me. I just cant put my future and livelihood in other people's hands. Not saying I would be in a office but I will definitely be making a income some way and it would be something I enjoy doing. Also, need backup funds incase something happens to where my girl is not able to work . If i can make money while being home, that is different and i can work with that.

I have many goals in life. One is to have a family but that is not the only goal.

If it works for yall situation, cant knock it. Just aint for me.

Is he really though? I would think he would have to do something pretty egregious for all 3 women to want to kick him to the curb.
Nah. All they need is majority. If he pisses off two of them, I doubt the third will stand with him.

I wouldn't feel good about myself letting my lady work while I stayed at home. Would feel like I'm letting her down.

I mean I could see if she was working at the yard or road work or construction Iā€™d feel bad.

But if she a ceo and making like 800k I ainā€™t doing shit lol

Back