Welcome To aBlackWeb

So being a Trophy husband🏆, could you do something like that in your marriage?

Could you be a Trophy Husband/stay at home Husband while your wife worked at her job ?

• Total voters
And you know this how?….are you THAT man????

I just love it when y’all act like all men got it the same
You seem a little more invested into the contrary

And I’m more talking about women than that man

And the thing is Americans keep doing this fake polygamy shit and it’s wrong. The wives all supposed to have equal shit this is for the rich. You buy one wife a car all three need one most non rich dudes can’t deal with that stress
Nah I wouldnt say anything is right or wrong.

To each, do whatever that works as long as all partners decide and no one is being forced and manipulated.

My only pushback was saying dude in charge. And imo, whoever got the money, they in charge. Which in this case, dude might be a millionaire and have that too.

Nah I wouldnt say anything is right or wrong.

To each, do whatever that works as long as all partners decide and no one is being forced and manipulated.

My only pushback was saying dude in charge. And imo, whoever got the money, they in charge. Which in this case, dude might be a millionaire and have that too.
That's interesting perspective. Is this just from your experience?

So what's your view of the families where the husband makes the money but the wife is the one that usually makes the final vote

Like if their kid wants something and asks the dad but he says what'd your mom say about it

Exactly

Everyone is focusing on the money earning factor. This man has 3 wives bending over for him because they want and value him as a,p man….he’s pretty much the one who’s leading the shit.

Which leads me to believe there’s some pimping involved

Either way good luck to him

Hell...his wife was the one who brought the other chick. There's no issue here. So I don't get the "uproar". Or the assumption that he's at their mercy.

Also my wife took the director position at a new school in 2021. The bump in pay is more than what both us made together pre pandemic. Her making so much more than me hasn't changed how she acts towards me at all. Not that I thought it would, but it does give me an interesting perspective in conversations like these because of how many people feel the person who makes the most leads the household.

Also my wife took the director position at a new school in 2021. The bump in pay is more than what both us made together pre pandemic. Her making so much more than me hasn't changed how she acts towards me at all. Not that I thought it would, but it does give me an interesting perspective in conversations like these because of how many people feel the person who makes the most leads the household.
You’re not married to 3 women bruh. It’s a completely different dynamic Lololololol

You’re not married to 3 women bruh. It’s a completely different dynamic Lololololol
I was commenting to the notion that the man has to make more money to lead the family

Hell...his wife was the one who brought the other chick.

You just hit the nail on the head

Which goes back to my belief that despite him being a “trophy husband” (which I believe is his cover up for other titles) he’s clearly the one who has the largest influence in the relationship if he’s able to attract multiple women to live that way for him

He’s the CEO of that shit…

Reactions: GNS
It’s rare for men these days to love to work???

Last thing I like is sitting home all day doing nothing

I wanna get paid for my time here

Work is part of life I prefer being paid over not being paid. I do not love work tho.

That's interesting perspective. Is this just from your experience?

So what's your view of the families where the husband makes the money but the wife is the one that usually makes the final vote

Like if their kid wants something and asks the dad but he says what'd your mom say about it
Its more like this.

If I want to end my relationship, but I have to think about how Im gonna mantain my life if I end the relationship cause my partner makes the money, then they have the control.

Im not talking about day to day shit.

Im just talking about if I feel like I have to stay in a relationship cause I cant maintain my lifestyle without my partner, then Im not fully in control even if I am making the day to day decisions.

Its more like this.

If I want to end my relationship, but I have to think about how Im gonna mantain my life if I end the relationship cause my partner makes the money, then they have the control.

Im not talking about day to day shit.

Im just talking about if I feel like I have to stay in a relationship cause I cant maintain my lifestyle without my partner, then Im not fully in control even if I am making the day to day decisions.

but this is what alimony is for right? :icu:

Back