Welcome To aBlackWeb

So being a Trophy husbandšŸ†, could you do something like that in your marriage?

Could you be a Trophy Husband/stay at home Husband while your wife worked at her job ?

• Total voters
Nah. He dont work.. How he leading the household? They responsible for his ass

He has THEM working for HIS householdā€¦.he manages his wives like they work for him

The CEO of McDonaldā€™s doesnā€™t have to mop the floor and flip burgers

But like I said this isnā€™t the every day thing we see in modern Americaā€¦..heā€™s on some pimp shit

Reactions: GNS
He has THEM working for HIS householdā€¦.he manages his wives like they work for him

But like I said this isnā€™t the every day thing we see in modern Americaā€¦..heā€™s on some pimp shit

and you gathered all that from this one pic?

If he was holding his child in this pic would you feel differently?

:sayit:

and you gathered all that from this one pic?

If he was holding his child in this pic would you feel differently?

:sayit:

Nigga miss me with that shitā€¦.Iā€™m going by what Iā€™ve seen in both cases

If he was holding the child it wouldnā€™t make him look any differentā€¦.any man who is capable of having three wives work for his household without him needing to lift a finger is obviously the one in control of the relationship

Do you need a PowerPoint presentation?

Also, I canā€™t imagine dealing with 3 different lovers everyday.

I think thereā€™s more to this story

Having three wives like that in itself isnā€™t something the common person deals with

Either dude is a total homebody or heā€™s pimping these bitches and not saying anything due to legalities

What happens when they collectively decide to dump/replace him? Whereā€™s his leverage? Is the house in his name?

What happens when they collectively decide to dump/replace him? Whereā€™s his leverage? Is the house in his name?

If a man is capable of marrying 3 women and is able to have them work for him without him having to do anything what makes you think heā€™ll have issues with finding other women if they decide to leave?

Youā€™re dealing with an outlierā€¦.he doesnā€™t deal with the traditional style of dating most men struggle with. Most men struggle with finding and maintaining one chickā€¦.he has three WIVES who maintain HIM

Nigga miss me with that shitā€¦.Iā€™m going by what Iā€™ve seen in both cases

If he was holding the child it wouldnā€™t make him look any differentā€¦.any man who is capable of having three wives work for his household without him needing to lift a finger is obviously the one in control of the relationship

Do you need a PowerPoint presentation?
Lmaoo, this not true at all.

Idc what the picture say, or how many wives a mfer got working.

Whoever control the finances, they in charge.

They might let him take charge, but if the relationships end, and his financial standard of living takes a hit, he not in charge. All this means is they letting him be in charge.

If a man is capable of marrying 3 women and is able to have them work for him without him having to do anything what makes you think heā€™ll have issues with finding other women if they decide to leave?

Youā€™re dealing with an outlierā€¦.he doesnā€™t deal with the traditional style of dating most men struggle with. Most men struggle with finding and maintaining one chickā€¦.he has three WIVES who maintain HIM
Other multiple women who will share him and support him financially? Uhh yea Iā€™d imagine thatā€™s not gonna be a quick thing to replace

Lmaoo, this not true at all.

Idc what the picture say, or how many wives a mfer got working.

Whoever control the finances, they in charge.

They might let him take charge, but if the relationships end, and his financial standard of living takes a hit, he not in charge. All this means is they letting him be in charge.

I sent you a congratulations the other day when you got married and this is what you respond to?????

This dude had a show on tlc or something but correct me if im wrong, They were living in HIS house. Yall talking bout why they need him. NO they WANT him thats the difference

Exactly

Everyone is focusing on the money earning factor. This man has 3 wives bending over for him because they want and value him as a manā€¦.heā€™s pretty much the one whoā€™s leading the shit.

Which leads me to believe thereā€™s some pimping involved

Either way good luck to him

Aye man. Whatever works for them.

No amount of good pussy could have me living like that.

Not over no gender roles shit either. But cause I enjoy my alone time as much as I enjoy time with my wife. With 3 wives and a kid, how mans can ever have time for himself?

And the thing is Americans keep doing this fake polygamy shit and itā€™s wrong. The wives all supposed to have equal shit this is for the rich. You buy one wife a car all three need one most non rich dudes canā€™t deal with that stress

During the beginning of the pandemic I was home while the wife went to work.

I'm actually way more effective at home. That realization changed the entire dynamics of our family for the positive I cook damn near every night. I keep the house clean, laundry done. We spend no money in child care. I'm back to working two jobs now.... But they're basically two part time jobs to keep me at home with the kids as much as possible. Plus I'm very present at the school now, and it's helped my son's behavior dramatically

Back