Welcome To aBlackWeb

So being a Trophy husbandšŸ†, could you do something like that in your marriage?

Could you be a Trophy Husband/stay at home Husband while your wife worked at her job ?

• Total voters
Youā€™re asking how hard can it be to balance the needs of 3 women and 1 child?
Nah, I was asking about the home all day, household portion of ya post

Balancing anyone needs beyond your own is a chore irregardless of how many that number reaches up imo

I know stay at home moms do a ton of work keeping the house together so I imagine it'd be the same as a stay at home dad or trophy husband lol

Aye man. Whatever works for them.

No amount of good pussy could have me living like that.

Not over no gender roles shit either. But cause I enjoy my alone time as much as I enjoy time with my wife. With 3 wives and a kid, how mans can ever have time for himself?

"Emasculation!!! The man should LEAAAAAD!"

šŸ„“

Any man with 3 wives and has them working for his household is pretty much the leader

So thatā€™s a bad example and this is different from the Riri coverā€¦

This is on some pimp shit though. Not the everyday modern dude can handle being responsible for three womenā€¦.wouldnā€™t be surprised if he has them on the track

Any man with 3 wives and has them working for his household is pretty much the leader

So thatā€™s a bad example and this is different from the Riri coverā€¦

This is on some pimp shit though. Not the everyday modern dude can handle being responsible for three womenā€¦.wouldnā€™t be surprised if he has them on the track

Nah. He dont work.. How he leading the household? They responsible for his ass

Back