Welcome To aBlackWeb

I know I'm late but I don't like that my nigga Kevin died by Franklin. I know he was fucking up and probably would've started a war BUT he had a valid point.

He wasn't even trying to kill him,he shot him in the leg just trying to "stop him" but he bled out. That was one of

the best scenes in the series and one of those "oh shit" moments.

Finally, I started to watch this last Thursday and finished just now.

Great series, I give it an 8-8.5/10.

To each their own, but I don't put this show over Breaking Bad.

The Wire is God level and in its own world so there's no conversation at all, but Breaking Bad is above Snowfall.

Finally, I started to watch this last Thursday and finished just now.

Great series, I give it an 8-8.5/10.

To each their own, but I don't put this show over Breaking Bad.

The Wire is God level and in its own world so there's no conversation at all, but Breaking Bad is above Snowfall.

Yea, i gave it a 8.5/10

bumpinig.. cause i just got caught up.

i watched the show when it came out season 1. thought it was OK, but just came off hella unrealistic at times..rewatched season1 b4 i watched the other seasons i hadnt seen. and i know im replying to old post but cs @Marc123 i rewatched the fairy crack mother scene and LOL that shit was funny... and i know its a show and all.. but Frank was just TOO bold walking up on niggas "show me how to cook rock" it was a few of those scenes like that..

but IMO season 2 & 3 were much better and had me hooked. i like seeing all the characters develop. especially his pops (and earning franklins respect) wanda going full blow crackhead was hilarious.. she got that shit down to t

i JUST binged those 2 season. but 1 thing is bugging me.end of season 3. Mel shoot frank 3 times end of episode 9. episode 10 was mostly a episode showing the crew before they all linked up. then its back to current day and Franklin is recovering from his injuries. they NEVER even mention mel or anything im like WTF.. maybe thats something they saving for the next season.

its definitely a good watch.... it aint NO breaking bad lol.. but it dont need to be its good in its own right.

bumpinig.. cause i just got caught up.

i watched the show when it came out season 1. thought it was OK, but just came off hella unrealistic at times..rewatched season1 b4 i watched the other seasons i hadnt seen. and i know im replying to old post but cs @Marc123 i rewatched the fairy crack mother scene and LOL that shit was funny... and i know its a show and all.. but Frank was just TOO bold walking up on niggas "show me how to cook rock" it was a few of those scenes like that..

but IMO season 2 & 3 were much better and had me hooked. i like seeing all the characters develop. especially his pops (and earning franklins respect) wanda going full blow crackhead was hilarious.. she got that shit down to t

i JUST binged those 2 season. but 1 thing is bugging me.end of season 3. Mel shoot frank 3 times end of episode 9. episode 10 was mostly a episode showing the crew before they all linked up. then its back to current day and Franklin is recovering from his injuries. they NEVER even mention mel or anything im like WTF.. maybe thats something they saving for the next season.

its definitely a good watch.... it aint NO breaking bad lol.. but it dont need to be its good in its own right.
That finale was highly debated

That finale was highly debated

oh ok cool.. i wasnt watching at the time but glad to know i wasnt tripping lol... @Elzo69Renaissance yeah them showing the story about how Franklin got kicked out of college and how they all linked was dope.. just them not mentioning the shooting (while they skipped to him recovering was so odd) but it was still good no doubt

oh ok cool.. i wasnt watching at the time but glad to know i wasnt tripping lol... @Elzo69Renaissance yeah them showing the story about how Franklin got kicked out of college and how they all linked was dope.. just them not mentioning the shooting (while they skipped to him recovering was so odd) but it was still good no doubt
That part was an alternate reality /dream sequence

Yeah that was all an alternate reality.It's not even clear if that's really why he left school in real life.

Only like the last 15 mins are after he got shot.

Idea was cool but I wanted something more direct for the finale personally.

Yeah that was all an alternate reality.It's not even clear if that's really why he left school in real life.

Only like the last 15 mins are after he got shot.

Idea was cool but I wanted something more direct for the finale personally.
To me it was executed perfectly executed..... him getting shot gave him a way out the game... he is basically dreaming that the alternate reality showing that no matter the route he took he was gonna end up in the game

but then he realizes what Him going full fledged in the game will lead to ( senseless violence)

he finally wakes up and decides fuck it I’m in the game for life

gotcha. i knew it was a dream sequence. i just thought them showing the recovery ( at the end) was what was actually happened..

The very very end when manboy was riding around with a gang shooting shit up might have been real but I honestly can't remember. I gotta go rewatch it at some point.

The very very end when manboy was riding around with a gang shooting shit up might have been real but I honestly can't remember. I gotta go rewatch it at some point.
It wasn’t real ..... it was him realizing what flooding the streets w coke will lead to.... more niggas w money to buy more high powered weapons and commit senseless acts of violence

It wasn’t real ..... it was him realizing what flooding the streets w coke will lead to.... more niggas w money to buy more high powered weapons and commit senseless acts of violence

The very end was REAL, the next season probably goes into the gang wars between Bloods and Crips

Back