Welcome To aBlackWeb

The last scene with Jerome was so dope to me. He gets out of his car, looks around and then proceeded to walk to the house with this look on his face like Nigga, I'm home.

Let’s see how heartbroken they are over that money next ep

oh wait there’s a wedding and niggas is smiling like shit and being happy to do bench presses at the old crib like nothing happened

@Sony Montana why you so coldblooded 😂

Season has been trash but last episode was the best so far (even though that ain't saying much cause the episode wasn't really that good).

It’s also to be pointed out that they basically ran out of source material

Read somewhere that the producers recently reached out to Freeway Ross

It’s also to be pointed out that they basically ran out of source material

Read somewhere that the producers recently reached out to Freeway Ross
They shouldn’t even feel uncomfortable about no more source material in season 5 because there’s so much already established but whoever is writing isn’t building and cultivating stories and branching out like they should.

There’s virtually nothing shown from jerome and Louie’s organization besides that stuff with skully that one ep

Leon could have a more fleshed out better arc himself with his operation on his end but nothing there besides being pro black out of nowhere

Last edited:
If he s a user as they trying to paint him out to be he still in LA getting high
Lol peaches a user out of nowhere…

atleast show me signs of him being a user or hint at it. When you are just telling people stuff through dialogue it’s wack and that’s why none of its believable

If Donda and teddy both didn’t come back this season I feel like there could be more room for more fleshed out storylines

Franklin having a girlfriend was fine but making her pregnant and his business partner was a bit much

they shoulda took it easy and walked things along

they wrote it like they knew they had to wrap up certain things this season

Back