Welcome To aBlackWeb

So did peaches escape w the money or not

That's what I don't understand.

I don't think Peaches had anything to do with that.

He probably just got so sick that he didn't want them seeing him in that condition.

Hard to really tell because the writing has been horrible.

From what they've shown, Peaches hasn't exhibited any behavior indicative of a junkie.

Someone in the early stages of AIDS..........but not a junkie.

Last edited:
That's what I don't understand.

I don't think Peaches had anything to do with that.

He probably just got so sick that he didn't want them seeing him in that condition.

Hard to really tell because the writing has been horrible.

From what they've shown, Peaches hasn't exhibited any behavior indicative of a junkie.

Someone in the early stages of AIDS..........but not a junkie.

Bolded...

Agreed. They never showed or spoke of peaches doin drugs. All of a sudden dude is a junkie. Trash writing.

And all of a sudden leon is huey p newton smh

Did anyone else notice they completely stopped tellin the Colombians storyline.

In s1 thru s3. There were 3 storylines the Colombians, the CIA n the blks/franklin. And sometimes they would overlap. It was like 3 stories at once....that made it interesting imo.

The entire Colombian/cartel stoyline is now jus oso accompanying teddy on drops.

smh

In s1 thru s3. There were 3 storylines the Colombians, the CIA n the blks/franklin. And sometimes they would overlap. It was like 3 stories at once....that made it interesting imo.
The entire Colombian/cartel stoyline is now jus oso accompanying teddy on drops.

smh

Sarkozy laughing clip.gif

smh

What the hell happened to Lucia ?

smh

I dunno if its done, they mentioned something about the mexicans gaining more hold in the drug game in the first episode

I dunno if its done, they mentioned something about the mexicans gaining more hold in the drug game in the first episode

And....u really have faith in these writers?

They prolly dont even remember they put that line in there.

Shit dont make no sense.

Dude tired of ducking bullets
Nah shitty writing

He just said no to franklin’s real estate deal to be legit

also if jerome wanted to he could’ve made 5 jammin Jerome’s speaker shops and hosted events in the city

but instead he wanna rock complete Versace outfits and mink coats to eat fast food and shit and 9 chains

one crackhouse and one veteran’s meeting and he wanna act like Terrence Howard in hustle and flow who wanted to be a rapper instead of a pimp off one church visit to an amateur choir

Last edited:
Back