Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nah shitty writing

He just said no to franklin’s real estate deal to be legit

also if jerome wanted to he could’ve made 5 jammin Jerome’s speaker shops and hosted events in the city

but instead he wanna rock complete Versace outfits and mink coats to eat fast food and shit and 9 chains

one crackhouse and one veteran’s meeting and he wanna act like Terrence Howard in hustle and flow who wanted to be a rapper instead of a pimp of one church visit to an amateur choir

i didnt mind the vets meeting cuz that war shit can fuck ppl up irl.

But how tf does seeing dope fiends shoot up have him so rattled? Like smh. This the 80s. Yall been in the drug game for atleast 5 years now.

Thats the life.

maybe if he seen a preggo chick drugs. I maybe could buy that.

I don’t like how Teddy be talking to Franklin

they gotta kill Teddy too I’m just tired of his character

Naw Franklin done fucked up too many times.

1. Shot Kevin and ended up in jail for Teddy to get him out
2. Mel dad find out about the CIA angle cuz Franklin had files on him
3. Franklin couldn't check his pops and went and told everything to a reporter
4. Franklin not keeping an eye on his crew. Teddy get shot at the drop. Almost dies and Franklin tryna do real estate deals

Naw Franklin done fucked up too many times.

1. Shot Kevin and ended up in jail for Teddy to get him out
2. Mel dad find out about the CIA angle cuz Franklin had files on him
3. Franklin couldn't check his pops and went and told everything to a reporter
4. Franklin not keeping an eye on his crew. Teddy get shot at the drop. Almost dies and Franklin tryna do real estate deals
Teddy can always find other dealers which he should have done already anyway

Jerome been wanting out of that life for a while now....it's just starting to fuck with him more... They coulda wrote his change of heart a little smoother than 1 episode lol...but It's feasible that he wanna get back to his dream.

Back