Welcome To aBlackWeb

That wasn't Jerome's money so why would he be sad
Because jerome is the reason why peaches even started working there as that’s his friend. His friend that stole money from his family so he’s gonna feel betrayed

but don’t just single out jerome. Franklin gonna be automatically over that money being gone as well I can feel it. Some shows and maybe a diff season of this, $5 mil being taken and getting it back and revenge would be what the entire season is about.

Things Franklin is dealing with

-Pregnancy and being a dad
-Kane
-Teddy being back and no longer trusting him
-Peaches stealing your money
-Mom being back and possibly recording you
-Real estate deal
-Tension with Louie

which one is the main storyline?

Because jerome is the reason why peaches even started working there as that’s his friend. His friend that stole money from his family so he’s gonna feel betrayed

but don’t just single out jerome. Franklin gonna be automatically over that money being gone as well I can feel it. Some shows and maybe a diff season of this, $5 mil being taken and getting it back and revenge would be what the entire season is about.
But Franklin's people still looking for Peaches though, Jerome the only person over that money.

lmao at the Kane shit

that nigga more than likely on parole u got a CIA nigga and cops on the payroll either kill him or violate him back to San Quentin

We don’t need more than one episode on this

lmao at the Kane shit

that nigga more than likely on parole u got a CIA nigga and cops on the payroll either kill him or violate him back to San Quentin

We don’t need more than one episode on this
Kane tried to kill everyone and Leon and Franklin said “yo let’s just have him work for us we owe him”

kill that nigga man lol

these the nicest drug dealers ever

wonder how Buckley arranging to kill kane is gonna go wrong though

lol Buckley gonna fuck around and take the money and tell kane because he mad Louie getting married to that walking Jheri curl

get jerome gunned up and clapped quick while he lifting weights

That money gonna be an afterthought in general that’s my point more than anything. It shouldn’t be
Maybe it speaks to how much bread they really getting .... don’t forget he has money w Noriega and at other spots as well

at his height Freeway Rick was getting like a mil a week

Playing devils advocate here

I think it’s more about keeping the family together moving forward than the bread
Hmm you know what? I’ll take that back about Franklin not having it. But I’d say Franklin just wants to be able to keep tabs on them more than anything. Hard to keep a level head and things smoove with the CIA when those two are doing their own thing that can come back on you.

either way $5mil is $5mil

Hmm you know what? I’ll take that back about Franklin not having it. But I’d say Franklin just wants to be able to keep tabs on them more than anything. Hard to keep a level head and things smoove with the CIA when those two are doing their own thing that can come back on you.

either way $5mil is $5mil
See how Franklin acted when Leon tried to leave the game last season?

See how Franklin acted when Leon tried to leave the game last season?
Hmm that was different imo I think Franklin just wanted to keep the business good and nothing to stunt the growth of the organization (because he wanted to expand)

this season isn’t exactly about growth but moreso control and legitimacy/legal money

“ you have made yourself a middle man in your own organization “

Franklin ain’t even needed at this point

I kinda assumed this season would focus on how crack spread across America the way last season ended with Louie's Arkansas connection.

Snowfall To End With Season 6

"I couldn’t imagine telling this story anywhere but at FX,” said star/producer Damson Idris in a statement. “I’m incredibly proud of the history we have all made. Especially the impact Snowfall has had on the culture. Very rarely does a TV show get to the sixth-season mark and saying goodbye to Franklin Saint will be heartbreaking. But the family and relationships I’ve made on this journey will last a lifetime. I know John Singleton is looking down smiling proud.”

"riight"

Snowfall To End With Season 6

"I couldn’t imagine telling this story anywhere but at FX,” said star/producer Damson Idris in a statement. “I’m incredibly proud of the history we have all made. Especially the impact Snowfall has had on the culture. Very rarely does a TV show get to the sixth-season mark and saying goodbye to Franklin Saint will be heartbreaking. But the family and relationships I’ve made on this journey will last a lifetime. I know John Singleton is looking down smiling proud.”

"riight"

I'm okay with this.

Back