Welcome To aBlackWeb

Actually now that I think about it, whatever happened to Kevin's people? Could be them
1xxD.gif

The later half of the episode was better than the first.

Saint and the tiger tag teamed them essays

:hahaha:

Writers prolly thought that shit was clever.

How did the tiger get out tho.

This broad is married to a gat damn drug kingpin, one shootout and she wants out? FOH.

This show is starting to give me Walking Dead vibes. The writing is horrible and they dont kno what to do w the characters.

Did the writers really believe the viewers would think saint might really get eaten alive by a tiger?

This show stupid

Lol the part with the old guy was super anticlimactic

and I thought Veronique stole the money and set them up with peaches since she didn’t come home at first

I’m all for kev’s brother being a thing but why did they have to name him Kane? There is a kane in every drug dealing show or movie lol

I don’t hate these two eps, it was something a bit different and somewhat of a slight creative risk

cant wait until Jerome gets his though

Lol the part with the old guy was super anticlimactic

and I thought Veronique stole the money and set them up with peaches since she didn’t come home at first

I’m all for kev’s brother being a thing but why did they have to name him Kane? There is a kane in every drug dealing show or movie lol

imo irl Caine would have stepped to saint and asked him for a % of his earnings. Maybe 30%.

Have saint decline the offer. Then have dude order all those hits...cuz imo jus coming out blasting made no sense.

This new nigga suppose to be a boss, yet he seems wreckless af

Damn nigga been tryin to kill Jerome all season 🤣
Jerome is annoying af

That stupid ass wig
Loud ass voice
Loud ass outfits

he be having mad attitude from too much creative as well

how he gonna talk shit to the cop when he was helping them out and now he talking shit to niggas who they are asking for help on who did the hits?

then when homie calls Jerome out for being an overly angry unnecessary nigga Jerome gonna fuck him up lol

imo irl Caine would have stepped to saint and asked him for a % of his earnings. Maybe 30%.

Have saint decline the offer. Then have dude order all those hits...cuz imo jus coming out blasting made no sense.

This new nigga suppose to be a boss, yet he seems wreckless af
Ehh I liked how he did what he did without saying a word

if he was successful Franklin whole organization would’ve fell without anybody knowing or saying anything

that’s dope to me

Jerome is annoying af

That stupid ass wig
Loud ass voice
Loud ass outfits

he be having mad attitude from too much creative as well

how he gonna talk shit to the cop when he was helping them out and now he talking shit to niggas who they are asking for help on who did the hits?

then when homie calls Jerome out for being an overly angry unnecessary nigga Jerome gonna fuck him up lol

Bolded

Bruh alotta niggas are like that irl tho.

Shit is spot on imo

I don't wanna be that guy but the writing has gotten terrible.. The whole shit with Kev brother was trash.. Franklin way too connected at this point.. Skully them riding with em, etc.. This Cane nigga wouldn't have this big army behind him.. We ain't ever heard of this nigga and now he striking fear.. We already went through this whole scenario with Skully.. When shows get into that whole let's make a new "big bad" every season thing shit goes down hill

I don't wanna be that guy but the writing has gotten terrible.. The whole shit with Kev brother was trash.. Franklin way too connected at this point.. Skully them riding with em, etc.. This Cane nigga wouldn't have this big army behind him.. We ain't ever heard of this nigga and now he striking fear.. We already went through this whole scenario with Skully.. When shows get into that whole let's make a new "big bad" every season thing shit goes down hill

Yep. Thats why im getting walking dead vibes.

Season 6 NEEDS to be the final season

Back