Welcome To aBlackWeb

A lot of you youngsters don't understand how dangerous it was to be caught in someone else's neighborhood back then,how are they gonna call a cab if they don't have access to a phone ? Things aren't like today where you could just pull up Google maps and direct your way home.

Get to a pay phone and call a taxi

They tried to get to a payphone and what happened ? Even payphones were difficult to track down back then,plus they're in a random neighborhood with bags of cash and coke.
Could just run up on somebody in a car and put a gun on them and say “drive me away from here”

I wouldn’t have wanted to see that but still

I’m annoyed at avi’s people with AKs getting killed and nobody could shoot back at the car enough

But nah it’s Leon running and shooting in the open to get one of them

I also laughed at Franklin’s bodyguard getting killed after we just got introduced to him like “damn man it was his first day”

They tried to get to a payphone and what happened ? Even payphones were difficult to track down back then,plus they're in a random neighborhood with bags of cash and coke.

Bruh. Its a city.

They have taxi services

Call the number, give them the address (atleast corner streets). They pick u up.

They only had the cash. Teddy had the coke

And what was the point of having the nurse jill off while teddy was on the table?

Legit question. Like wtf

And WTF are they doin w leon?

And is the corny goof ball henchmen nigga supposed to be comic relief?

I might be done w this show tbh

And hold on....

Is the corny goof ball henchmen nigga the same dude who was sellin mixtapes rappin bout saint sellin drugs?

So they put this nigga salary jus cuz he can spit a 16?

And 10 bucks says they dont even reveal who ordered the hit in the next episode.

They spend the whole episode looking for the person/ debating if it was peaches.

Only to end the episode w peaches laid up in the hospital dyin of aids

Wait, what?:huh2:

I watched the episode high. I remember everything else except this.

Leon was gonna shoot rockets at the police and then one talk with Donda and now he wanna do protests

xShB_5.gif

Back