I'm late but how ironic is that Franklin's mom wants him out of the dope game but on The Wire she wanted her Namond to be a soldier in the dope game.

Reactions: deadeye
I'm late but how ironic is that Franklin's mom wants him out of the dope game but on The Wire she wanted her Namond to be a soldier in the dope game.

Her son was D'Angelo..........not Namond.

Namond was Webay's son.

Cold scene when she found out D was killed........came at McNulty wrong...........and McNulty had her in tears when he basically told her it was her fault for making him take the years.

Now, on the early seasons of Snowfall.........she didn't want Franklin in the game at all.

Was barely even speaking to him.

Once that money started rolling in though, even though she still doesn't really like it...........she accepted it because she's benefiting from it.

Last edited:
Been binge watching this shit all month. Now I’m finally caught up.

I need at least one major character to die before the season is over. We 3 1/2 seasons in too many people still alive for shit of this magnitude.

Franklin should lose this war but I feel he’ll survive but won’t be unscathed.

Time for Teddy to meet his maker too

Why the fuck Leon wasnt put on a greyhound and shipped to Texas or some shit?

Been binge watching this shit all month. Now I’m finally caught up.

I need at least one major character to die before the season is over. We 3 1/2 seasons in too many people still alive for shit of this magnitude.

Franklin should lose this war but I feel he’ll survive but won’t be unscathed.

Time for Teddy to meet his maker too

Why the fuck Leon wasnt put on a greyhound and shipped to Texas or some shit?
I've been wanting Teddy to catch a bullet ever since that episode that was wasted when the plane got stuck in the desert. I hated that fucking episode.

Fucc that muthafucca. He caused that on himself. He and his stupid azzz cousin.

Thank you! Tried of niggas acting like he wasn't bout fuk all their shit up before they even got started cuz of his hard-headed ass cousins.

Plus that disloyal MF was just giving away the recipe

Reactions: Koltrain
The aunt wrong cause like Leon told them at the new year's party. If I wasn't out here putting in the work holding those crews off while Franklin was healing from getting shot. Franklin wouldn't have had shit to come back to. The aunt nor the uncle had shit to say about that cause it was true.

If Franklin wouldn't have came up with that bullshit ass plan for how to deal with Skully and Manboy. Leon wouldn't have even had beef with Scully to be shooting at that car in the first place.

So ain't no in that moment. The aunt is thinking just like that broad who raised her that she killed and club she took over. If it ain't Franklin or her husband the aunt don't care what you did you for them you're expendable to her. She showed a lot of how she really is with that IMO.

Leon would never be a bigger problem for Franklin than Skully and Manboy is. Leon got real love for Franklin and vice versa regardless of the issues they got going on. Manboy and Skully don't give a fuck about none of them period.

Facts only.