Welcome To aBlackWeb

Fatback...

tenor.gif

I feel like they should have gone with something else other than the Leon & Reporter storylines.

All this aftermath after what Leon did all I can think of is he wouldn’t be in this situation if he did what he should’ve done.

The reporter storyline is just irritating. you can’t introduce something like that in a crime/drama tv show and expect it to keep our interest after all we’ve already seen.

Especially if the show is coming back for another season, they’re gonna have to drag that shit down.

The Leon & reporter storylines aren’t my favorite

All this aftermath after what Leon did all I can think of is he wouldn’t be in this situation if he did what he should’ve done.

The reporter storyline is just irritating you can’t introduce something like that in a crime/drama tv show and expect it to keep our interest after all we’ve already seen
Scully went at Leon because of Franklin, Leon had nothing to do with them trying to set up Scully. Franklin is the culprit for why Leon on the run and for Scully daughter getting killed and now Fatback death is on him

Damn Fatback got it bad.....but it was either him or Leon....and Leon still provides an asset....I wonder does he now become the driver again lmao

I feel like they should have gone with something else other than the Leon & Reporter storylines.

The reporter storyline is just irritating. you can’t introduce something like that in a crime/drama tv show and expect it to keep our interest after all we’ve already seen.

Especially if the show is coming back for another season, they’re gonna have to drag that shit down.
Reed Thompson=Oliver North

Irene Abé= Gary Webb.

Can't have one without the other in this story

Scully went at Leon because of Franklin, Leon had nothing to do with them trying to set up Scully. Franklin is the culprit for why Leon on the run and for Scully daughter getting killed and now Fatback death is on him

Yeah I just keep thinking to myself once Lee saw he hit the little girl he might as well finished the rest of them off who were in that car. He left a witness with a clear view of his face.

Still would have been at war but they wouldn’t be so much on the defensive side and be able to strategize better imo

Reed Thompson=Oliver North

Irene Abé= Gary Webb.

Can't have one without the other in this story

I understand that, just the angle she’s trying to go at Franklin and his fam in the way she is seems unnecessary, Franklin and all the street shit he’s involved in is low level compared to Reed.

They may bring it back around to make it make sense but for now I hate when the reporter is even on screen

Back