Welcome To aBlackWeb

First of all I was rolling at Jerome in that hot as leather jacket in Little Rock, AR.

Second, I saw it coming but Jerome is not feeling this shit at all anymore. He wants to go back and run his car stereo business. Louie knows the repercussions and is straight lying to her country ass family. Money, gangs, violence, death, incarceration is gonna be a result of all this

Third, them Little Rock country fools gonna smoke this shit and get addicted to crack

Fourth, ain't no loyalty in this drug business. Making Fatback turn himself in and promising his family will be taken care of and he'll come back with a sum of money. Ain't no long term win in this game. Everyone involved gonna possibly end in jail or dead.

Also man I was mad at Fatback getting killed. Shit he should have known better than them sending a hoe to pick him up.

Sixth, the girl Franklin is with is a mole. Gotta be.

7th the walls are closing in on Franklin, Looks like next week his parents have had enough. Either you give this up or we are out and you're on your own

First of all I was rolling at Jerome in that hot as leather jacket in Little Rock, AR.

Second, I saw it coming but Jerome is not feeling this shit at all anymore. He wants to go back and run his car stereo business. Louie knows the repercussions and is straight lying to her country ass family. Money, gangs, violence, death, incarceration is gonna be a result of all this

Third, them Little Rock country fools gonna smoke this shit and get addicted to crack

Fourth, ain't no loyalty in this drug business. Making Fatback turn himself in and promising his family will be taken care of and he'll come back with a sum of money. Ain't no long term win in this game. Everyone involved gonna possibly end in jail or dead.

Also man I was mad at Fatback getting killed. Shit he should have known better than them sending a hoe to pick him up.

Sixth, the girl Franklin is with is a mole. Gotta be.

7th the walls are closing in on Franklin, Looks like next week his parents have had enough. Either you give this up or we are out and you're on your own
Lol fuck his parents for acting all high and mighty this season....their son is a drug dealer/ murderer...act accordingly

I must’ve missed something. Why y’all saying Saints girl is a mole or working with manboy?

I wonder where fatback is?

They might sacrifice him as the main shooter,but that's my dog.I was just saying they better not kill bruh bruh.

Oh shit franklin really is trying to serve Fatback on a platter.

Aw man Teddy's brother was cool as hell.So I wonder if he kept doing cocaine or that episode where he did all that shit killed him.

I love that song their playing that was at the end of Jackie Brown

Crackheads don't really go through physical withdrawal like a H head,but okay.

This nigga Skully bout to turn into one of those ppl reading the bible on the street.

Why Louie and Jerome pull up looking like the biggest rollers ever in this small town with a UZI?

That young country dude gonna be a problem.They silly talking bout "Why can't we smoke the crack"

They gonna fuck up.

Fatback is not feeling that shit at all.He might buck.What's fucked up is that Leon is willing to turn himself in and franklin won't let him.

Almost forgot how fine Wanda was.

I know Wanda is /was a smoker,but I wonder if she got anybody she can call and say "hey I'm sober,can I stay w/ you?" I guess not

She must have burned her bridges fast.

Teddy bout to turn super savage.Franklin can't just kill Teddy.

LOL "Ain't no gangs in Little Rock"uhhhhhhhh well

How does Fatback turning himself in make the cops not look for Leon exactly?

Skully's girl bout to blow her house up.

Old girl savage.Oh no not my boy.

That other chick like "hold on now bitch you just said we was gonna kidnap this nigga"

So wait,how much was Fatbacks's bail.i thought it was a lot like milly?I guess she got a lot of money.

So wusup with ole girl franklin smashing and who is her brother who's locked up and why is he locked up?What does she want?

Damn that shit deep as hell with Louie breaking down how they can't stop and reed is the CIA to Jerome.

Teddy looks like shit.

Damn it franklin's dad in trouble.

This ep was scressful.This shit here.....hot fiyaaaaaaa

The trailer for the next ep is crazy

Who pulled a gun on leon,Who teddy killing?Why franklin crying?Wtf?

Last edited:
Yea, them Arizona niggas look like future crackmonsters. I can't wait to see the chaos otw. Homie really wanted to hit the rock...for fun. Fa sho will be a play on "Little Rock".

Back