I kinda figured Manboy gave Bootsie up to Skuly on some "Let's make this right" type stuff. They got on Manboy's territory way too easy for that to not have been a setup. Glad Saint ain't give up his boy

Yeah just as I was thinking last week, once Leon saw hit killed the kid he should have finished everybody else in the car. The fact he left a witness is leading to a whole bunch of other shit that coulda have been avoided altogether or at least until they had more of a plan

I didn't even speak on that last ep,but damn that shootout gave me Tarantino vibes when Skully's kid got killed.

It also had a frantic Evil dead vibe to me

but yeah IDK how Leon can get out of this?

IDK what Franklin wants to do,but I doubt he was gonna kill Leon ,but that might be his best option.

He would have to kill Leon and let it be known Leon is dead to the police which puts him in danger too.

How did Manboy start this and now is clicking up with Skully?

Manboy talking bout he just shot up the parking lot,but he killed at least one person Skully knew and shot a few ppl.

Hw is even allowed over there?

How Skully just cool w/ Manboy now when Manboy's beef got his daughter killed?

I'm not even mad at the events because while strange is weird enough to happen IRL.

For all that "skully crazy" talk,Skully been taking Ls

Franklin and them are actually the bad guys in this scenario depending on how you look at it.

Nobody was even really thinking about Franklin until Manboy got him in this shit.

All of this is Manboy's fault.Agent of chaos.

Franklin should have stayed out of it,but he wanted that money.

If franklin told Manboy no the 1st time Manboy would have stopped working with him and maybe tried to move on him which is already what's happening now even though he told him yes the 1st time.

I wonder why Manboy and Skully fell out?

I feel like manboy is still plotting on Skully too.

Reactions: 313 Wayz
So after him not being at that house for months his MOTHER has to run it by him that she needs to use that money to help care for his BROTHERS AND SISTERS? Idk my friend
That’s her job to take care of them.... not his. But if u gonna use somebody s shit u let them know.... it’s called courtesy.... say this was the re up money... she just got that nigga killed by not communicating

Reactions: deadeye
That’s her job to take care of them.... not his. But if u gonna use somebody s shit u let them know.... it’s called courtesy.... say this was the re up money... she just got that nigga killed by not communicating
That dude been missing for months, how she gonna tell him that she had to use the money?