That’s why she was so disappointed on those jail visits
She refused to see it from his perspective

Even more selfish of her…. At least she could have explained it to him and tried to give him some game to move forward

Lmao at Franklin is my greatest tragedy…. She right she been fucked that boy at every turn lol

Lol Teddy Got bread , some Algerian pussy , his kid

The CIA not fucking w him no more , after getting a taste of his own medicine why would he try to keep fucking w these niggas

Bro lost his edge when they decided to cook bacon on his chest

sometimes u gotta get punched in ur mouth to understand that the other guy not playing either

The entire series Teddy been acting w impunity

Finally got a taste of his own medicine , between that and the women in his life telling him to leave that shit be I can see Teddy letting it go

now that it’s over…. My favorite scene was probably the Strange Fruit scene in the season 3 finale

Whatever life he wanted to live

Franklin turning into a bum was his choice

I wouldn't say it's that simple. That man dedicated his life for years to getting that money. Lost his father, uncle, and friends, went through alllll types of traumatic shit. Killed numerous people. Then he finds out it was all for nothing... then he gets within seconds of getting his dream back and being wealthier then he ever imagined... and his mom snatched it from him.

You think he's gonna start taking classes at community college, and applying to work night shift at a hotel after all that?

It wasn't a choice...he lost his mind.