Welcome To aBlackWeb

I wouldn't say it's that simple. That man dedicated his life for years to getting that money. Lost his father, uncle, and friends, went through alllll types of traumatic shit. Killed numerous people. Then he finds out it was all for nothing... then he gets within seconds of getting his dream back and being wealthier then he ever imagined... and his mom snatched it from him.

You think he's gonna start taking classes at community college, and applying to work night shift at a hotel after all that?

It wasn't a choice...he lost his mind.
Man Franklin chose to not give up the huge property downtown and then recalibrate on a smaller scale and still live comfortably with a family

Franklin still was worth well over a mil after Teddy got shot

Franklin chose to refuse Leon’s help 3 years later

He chose that because of his ego and pride

Man Franklin chose to not give up the huge property downtown and then recalibrate on a smaller scale and still live comfortably with a family

Franklin still was worth well over a mil after Teddy got shot

Franklin chose to refuse Leon’s help 3 years later

He chose that because of his ego and pride

You're ignoring what that man went through to reach his dream of being wealthy for life and generations to come, and saying he could have lived comfortably.

"Worth" over a mil with no liquidity compared to $73 million in cash, with investment properties that were gonna be significant sources of income for life. That's a big drop off.

If pride/ego was an issue he would have met Leon outside...or not answered the door at all. Instead he let him, and let him see how he was living... even said something along the lines of it being a shithole. Then bummed $20 off him for liquor. I don't think a huge ego would let a former boss look that bad in front of the guy that was below him.

I'm not saying he didn't make bad choices. I'm saying he had lost his mind, so I dunno if it's as simple as calling it a bad choice.

You're ignoring what that man went through to reach his dream of being wealthy for life and generations to come, and saying he could have lived comfortably.

"Worth" over a mil with no liquidity compared to $73 million in cash, with investment properties that were gonna be significant sources of income for life. That's a big drop off.

If pride/ego was an issue he would have met Leon outside...or not answered the door at all. Instead he let him, and let him see how he was living... even said something along the lines of it being a shithole. Then bummed $20 off him for liquor. I don't think a huge ego would let a former boss look that bad in front of the guy that was below him.

I'm not saying he didn't make bad choices. I'm saying he had lost his mind, so I dunno if it's as simple as calling it a bad choice.
Tell me at what exact point where Franklin “lost his mind”?

This man fed all his people and they all stabbed him in the back.

His deadbeat dad blew up his spot trying to get sanctified.
Peaches stole 5 mil.
His aunt and uncle snaked him out the plug.
His girl ran off with his last 800 grand.
His right hand man wouldn't hit him with the money he needed to keep him a float.
Even top notch up and quit on him.
And to top it all off his mom cost him 37 Ms for basically no reason, and doesn't even have the decency to speak to him.

All to end up with the same funky 12 grand that he started with. Back to square 1. Would've broke anybody. And then the bartender gave him the first taste for free, the same way he used to serve the fiends a free sample to get them coming back.

Franklin got what he deserved, he was a murderous drug dealer after all, but he got it from his own people, time and again.

Tell me at what exact point where Franklin “lost his mind”?

When is mom shot Teddy. He lost his only chance at getting his money back, and his mom is in jail for life. This happened soon after he watched his uncle die (largely his fault), and he was already having panic attacks before any of that.

He had been unraveling, but I'd say his mom shooting Teddy was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Whens the last time you thought Franklin was mentally stable?

When he started cracking up about their only being 12 gs in the safe. Then he shot the locksmith in the back. Sane left the station right there and then.
When is mom shot Teddy. He lost his only chance at getting his money back, and his mom is in jail for life. This happened soon after he watched his uncle die (largely his fault), and he was already having panic attacks before any of that.

He had been unraveling, but I'd say his mom shooting Teddy was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Whens the last time you thought Franklin was mentally stable?
You guys get together and come to an Agreed answer before I respond lol

The woman he loved more than anything took away the shit he wanted the most in this world

That s when he lost it … u literally see him take his first drink after that

You guys get together and come to an Agreed answer before I respond lol
Me obviously, lol. The dream died with his mom. And what we saw from the moment was a desperate man. The man who shows up asking Leon for 3 million is not the same Franklin we had been following all these seasons.

But I'd say he still had his faculties about himself. He was driven by the pursuit to get something out of the game still. When he actually found Peaches and found out there was no more plays to be made? Something broke in him.

Not to me and you but to a man who did some heinous things to get something just for his moms to take it away from him at the last second

Yes
Lol@ thinking a black man in the 80's who sold drugs with the government is just gonna get 37Ms and be able to live freely in the end.

Brother Elzo you just as lost as Saint was over money. Get your priorities right Zo
Snowfall_Ep610-ScDay-RayM-01830R.jpg

Lol@ thinking a black man in the 80's who sold drugs with the government is just gonna get 37Ms and be able to live freely in the end.

Brother Elzo you just as lost as Saint was over money. Get your priorities right Zo
Snowfall_Ep610-ScDay-RayM-01830R.jpg

Aite explain to me how u think it would have played out

Me obviously, lol. The dream died with his mom. And what we saw from the moment was a desperate man. The man who shows up asking Leon for 3 million is not the same Franklin we had been following all these seasons.

But I'd say he still had his faculties about himself. He was driven by the pursuit to get something out of the game still. When he actually found Peaches and found out there was no more plays to be made? Something broke in him.
Okay so let’s operate that Franklin still chose to not cut his losses and retool by turning down the offer from Mr Davis? Which means he still chose to not live comfortably. As I said he was still well off even after his mom shot teddy

Couldve took that 12k back from peaches and then threw a nice baby shower with it lol

Back