Welcome To aBlackWeb

Maybe, maybe not. Either way she went behind his back.

You never answered when you last right Franklin was in his right state of mind. It do you think he never snapped?
If he wasn’t so egotistical and power hunter he wouldn’t have cared to but yeah maybe, maybe not

Uhhhh

I think once Veronique left with the majority of his remaining money because at this point he really couldn’t do anything at all

That’s also when he REALLY turns to the bottle

There’s also the prison visits pre Veronique leaving and post and Franklin is two different people in those visits

Idk how you took the time and made your post about Cissy more than Franklin lol

Teddy was going to come back and kill him/them

Who cares if Franklin didn’t care about Teddy coming back? His mom did lol

she saved him from that and she saved him from not knowing when to stop in his never ending quest for control and power
He literally was stopped as far as drug dealing with the real estate. Teddy literally forced him back into the dope game. Wasn't like Franklin said, "On God, I miss moving these bricks." He begrudgingly let Louis and Jerome have that shit and didn't come back Terminator until they took his money. Furthermore, him trying to clap back at Teddy with the money or disappearing into the crowd paid would've been better than this shit.

The more I watch it over the more I'm like, "Oh yay! Another black show/movie ends with us taking a broke-ass moral high ground."

Fuck that. Show a nigga with some bread take the Nino Brown route and succeed if you want a plot twist. Miss me with that it ain't realistic shit either. I just watched a luchadore and a kid from South Central end up in a cage with a fucking tiger in East LA escape after becoming the top drug traffickers in America. This is TV. Make some shit up besides the tired trope of black folks ending up broke to be morally right.

Lol, fun fact, Franklin started writing his story, and found someone to publish it making millions in the end....

Back