Welcome To aBlackWeb

Finally watching the season finale…. Lmao at she didn’t want you to have this money… she did it to keep you safe

Nigga I’m safer with 37 million than nothing
Yeah I agree with this stance. Franklin didn’t really start acting out of character until he lost his money. He was even trying to go legit. They act like he was a Cartel boss chopping of heads and shit before he lost his money.

I ain’t gonna go to deep w the critique but They spent 4 seasons building Franklin to be a specific person and totally unraveled him in 2 episodes

But once the women in his life crossed him he stopped thinking logically and it was a race to the bottom at this point he gave up on himself

Had he been thinking logically and not emotionally he would have been able to recalibrate and be ok

Also if I see Cissy in the streets

1682453359299.gif
All that killing murdering and drug dealing and Teddy s kid ends up with the 74 million

America never fails

Last edited:
This is really an expose on how detrimental families and sometimes black families can be to an individual
Failed that man at every step of the way

But since the finale is set between October-November 1990; Franklin should still be under 30… there s time for redemption

I ain’t gonna go to deep w the critique but They spent 4 seasons building Franklin to be a specific person and totally unraveled him in 2 episodes

But once the women in his life crossed him he stopped thinking logically and it was a race to the bottom at this point he gave up on himself

Had he been thinking logically and not emotionally he would have been able to recalibrate and be ok

View attachment 1069931
All that killing murdering and drug dealing and Teddy s kid ends up with the 74 million

America never fails
man damn I just realized Teddy's kid will be a millionaire off the backs of Black and Brown people.........damn shame

View attachment 1069931

America never fails

He's been unraveling longer than 2 episodes. Once that money was gone, a switch flipped.

Yeah I agree with this stance. Franklin didn’t really start acting out of character until he lost his money. He was even trying to go legit. They act like he was a Cartel boss chopping of heads and shit before he lost his money.
What!? That was totally his character for 5 seasons. It was just magnified cause the nigga was desperate this last episode. nigga been controlling and demanding af since forever.

Fuck Franklin :hahaha:

his mothers betrayal really fucked him up, there was no reason for Franklin to not level up after all that but his mothers betrayal took his soul and he gave up on himself

He would have been straight if it wasn’t for her dumb ass then she could have explained herself

Back