Welcome To aBlackWeb

Refresh my memory on krazy
Krazy 8 was Walt and Jesse’s first distribution.

He sees Walt with Hank and thinks he’s a rat.

Him and his man try to kill walt and Jesse in their van but Walt uses some science shit to make gas that fucks them up.

8’s man happens to die but they capture Krazy 8

Walt doesn’t want to kill him and tries to reason with him for a few days,but he notices he took a piece of a broken plate from some food they brought him.

Walt strangled him and it’s Walt’s first intentional body was of the show.

There is more as far as the character in better call Saul but that’s the gist of it.

Last edited:

Him and his man try to kill walt and Jesse in their van but Walt uses some science shit to make gas that fucks them up.

Walt doesn’t want to kill him and tries to reason with him for a few days,but he notices he took a piece of a broken plate from some food they brought him.

There is more is far is the character in better call Saul but that’s the gist of it.
Could have posted the video instead

There is more is far is the character in better call Saul but that’s the gist of it.
Oooh yea i remember. I remember how Walter went digging through the garbage to piece together the plate

Rewatched the last episode..... Franklin did some grimey ass things fucked up the Black community,killed people, had people killed BUT he always tried to help out his loved ones. He definitely deserved karma to comeback to him BUT seeing my nigga go out like that is hard. Especially when you rewatch ep 1&2 from season 1

Back