Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I remember correctly, she only began running with the thot title cuz of an exposure right? I remember a terrible twork video being posted and maybe a titty.
Now you know more than I do. I just remember when I came back from my hiatus she changed her name

@Goldie not gon like this...

lol Dubbz wasn't around before the influx and doesn't know any of the chicks personally to know how they feel. He's still my nigga tho.

With that said, idgaf why they left. I already got my shorty, if yall wanna post with nothing but niggas allday that's on yall.

All I'm saying is, if yall gonna compare the ic chicks to the abw chicks don't be bringing up bitches who stopped posting regularly a decade ago. From 2015-2017 only about 3 chicks posted regularly on the IC.

Now you know more than I do. I just remember when I came back from my hiatus she changed her name
Yea I think she was alil uppity but pumping being a former stripper who used to kill in the clubs and then when the twork video got posted, she was roasted to bolivian about how bad it was. I think she tried to fight the ether off by reinventing herself.

lol Dubbz wasn't around before the influx and doesn't know any of the chicks personally to know how they feel. He's still my nigga tho.

With that said, idgaf why they left. I already got my shorty, if yall wanna post with nothing but niggas allday that's on yall.

All I'm saying is, if yall gonna compare the ic chicks to the abw chicks don't be bringing up bitches who stopped posting regularly a decade ago. From 2015-2017 only about 3 chicks posted regularly on the IC.
Ima body this later

And I love how @Chi-town B here insinuating shit like his stalking ain't the reason @Reesey and @Az stop posting.

Hold my drink, let's get all the way comfortable in this mofo real quick
I seem to remember that Az stopped posting when you tried to take her ABW money that she paid for, you don't wanna do this with me. I haven't chased a single chick off here but too bad you can't say the same.

That's her

The somebody else was.......

Me

Ether
tenor.gif

Whaaaaaaaaatttt

I'm so behind on my ic mythology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back