Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
@such and such they got you and yo ex-wife posted with the children. Ask em to remove yo pic g yeen em do nothing

Bruh not to be that guy but I barely remember details on her.

Wasnt she married? So she cheated on her man with freddie? Or did she break up with her man at some point and end up with freddie?

I could be thinking of a whole different chick though

I kinda get where she coming from though lol

nah nigga, she was on some other shit.

ima have to find that thread later.

i think at the end she tried to play it off like it was a troll thread cause niggas were on her head

Wasnt she married? So she cheated on her man with freddie? Or did she break up with her man at some point and end up with freddie?

what I put together was that she and her first husband divorced a long time ago

at some point during her new found singleness, she linked up with Freddie and here we are

She got 3 claims to fame:
Flaming Du and his wife

Spurning AP many, many, many, many advances

And now, getting knocked up by Gibbs.

That's it

What's up with that first one
One of my Dear IC member threads her and Du traded barbs. Right around the holidays too. Started

To be fair, Du stated early on he ain't wanna go in cause they was cool......she held no such reservations however. All in all, it was funny from both sides

Based on past convos on the IC and tinychat, I'm starting to think she might be trolling.

Not going to get into details, but I think this is a running joke on her husband looking like Freddie Gibbs.

She already acknowledged that she's going to "keep on lying" on twitter, so this is probably nothing more than an example of that.

One of my Dear IC member threads her and Du traded barbs. Right around the holidays too. Started

To be fair, Du stated early on he ain't wanna go in cause they was cool......she held no such reservations however. All in all, it was funny from both sides

Good times.

Lol @Goldie always getting defensive about abw women selection compared to ic. I understand you gotta protect home team but na homie we talkin Polo vs USPA. It's all cool tho, I know they all left cuz the big bad guys from the ic showed up and crushed the buildings

It wasn't just that.

There were IC/ABW dudes on here dirty macking/"warning" all the ABW women about how things were on the IC.

So when we eventually came over, they were too scared to stick around.

So, technically......."we" didn't run them away.

"They" ran them away.

They being IC/ABW dudes who were just as foul as the type of IC dudes they "warned" the ABW ladies about.

Related pic:

Jay-Z them niggas are foul just like us pic.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back