Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't just that.

It was IC dudes on here dirty macking/"warning" all the ABW women about how things were on the IC.

So when we eventually came over, they were too scared to stick around.

So, technically......."we" didn't run them away.

"They" ran them away.

They being IC/ABW dudes who were just as foul as the type of IC dudes they "warned" the ABW ladies about.

Related pic:

View attachment 163883
@AP21 @Chicity did you niggas do this foul shit

@AP21 @Chicity did you niggas do this foul shit
no

it only takes one post from deadeye asking a chick when the last time she was fucked in her ass for them to see what he about

I don't have or need to do anything

he and I don't shoot at the same baskets, play in the same gyms or even participate in the same sport

kneegrow please

IC niggas aint run nobody off, thats a tired ass excuse. They came, they posted, they got tired/bored of posting and then they dipped. If they wanted to be here then they would of just blocked all communication from the niggas who were ruining the site for em but they didnt

how many times was the ignore feature brought up in those threads asking if the IC posters were ruining the site? just about every got damn time.

IC niggas aint run nobody off, thats a tired ass excuse. They came, they posted, they got tired/bored of posting and then they dipped. If they wanted to be here then they would of just blocked all communication from the niggas who were ruining the site for em but they didnt

how many times was the ignore feature brought up in those threads asking if the IC posters were ruining the site? just about every got damn time.
@Goldie not gon like this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back