Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, one of the chicks (El) called u a fuck nigga and said if u posting on here she aint and El was prettier than 90% of the chicks on the IC. There's nothing u can tell me lol
I can’t help it if she wasn’t gonna post here over meaningless message board politics. I shouldn’t have that much control honestly Also she was pretty but she didn’t look better than killakam, Westie, pico, Moreno, khaleesi, etc (I could go on)

Also that news is unfortunate I hope she’s doing well in life with her family. You broke my heart a little bit man but see you been had the tea. Serve it sis

I can’t help it if she wasn’t gonna post here over meaningless message board politics. I shouldn’t have that much control honestly Also she was pretty but she didn’t look better than killakam, Westie, pico, Moreno, khaleesi, etc (I could go on)

Also that news is unfortunate I hope she’s doing well in life with her family. You broke my heart a little bit man but see you been had the tea. Serve it sis

Boy you hell

hmmmmm
Image result for smallville cape gif

I don’t want no smoke :mybad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back