Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Based on past convos on the IC and tinychat, I'm starting to think she might be trolling.

Not going to get into details, but I think this is a running joke on her husband looking like Freddie Gibbs.

She already acknowledged that she's going to "keep on lying" on twitter, so this is probably nothing more than an example of that.
Doubtful. Mediatakeout reported it also. I know. they're not credible but my point is its bigger than IC/ABW/Twitter shit

tenor.gif

Whaaaaaaaaatttt

I'm so behind on my ic mythology

I thought I was well versed until I saw this damn thread. I’m ready for the refresher course.

IC niggas aint run nobody off, thats a tired ass excuse. They came, they posted, they got tired/bored of posting and then they dipped. If they wanted to be here then they would of just blocked all communication from the niggas who were ruining the site for em but they didnt

how many times was the ignore feature brought up in those threads asking if the IC posters were ruining the site? just about every got damn time.

Nah...

Rem told me yall niggas was weird and bashing women too much and she bounced.

It was yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back