Welcome To aBlackWeb

Skylar (From The IC) Allegedly Gets Restraining Order On Freddie Gibbs; Freddie Says "Fu*k That Kid Until I'm Off Child Support"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn she wassmashing NBA players, nfl players and rappers she wasnt called thot pilgrim for nothing.

Hey don't Freddy say she was at Floyd's house stripping? As in mayweather ? Got damn she getsaround

2 of the names you mentioned didn't have any orders of protection filed against them

Then you left off your name that.... Had an order of protection on it

Stop lying on me

Hold up........this really happened?

You mentioned @Az and @Reesey earlier in reference to him.

Which one of them filed it?

I mean if a lot of the women said they felt weird by the ic influx and it’s proof they left aint it obvious. Not saying abw niggas never ran nobody off tho. I called Az all sorts of names but she had other beefs. Still smh at y’all cool with Mexicans saying nigga but whatever

The DeMarcus Cousins thread is enough to creep out a new poster. Then again if you’re a person who gets on forums a lot seeing crazy opinions shouldn’t be surprising

I mean if a lot of the women said they felt weird by the ic influx and it’s proof they left aint it obvious. Not saying abw niggas never ran nobody off tho. I called Az all sorts of names but she had other beefs. Still smh at y’all cool with Mexicans saying nigga but whatever

The DeMarcus Cousins thread is enough to creep out a new poster. Then again if you’re a person who gets on forums a lot seeing crazy opinions shouldn’t be surprising
Only @Chicity was cool with that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back