Welcome To aBlackWeb

Single people: is ending up with someone important to you?

Yes, I guess.

Have you ever been on LSA? I lurk there all the time and the women there swear you are single until the wedding day and a long term relationship without marriage is the biggest L.

';';''
Uhhh oh

You don't have scars from LSA do you?

I realize that nothing that exists in this universe is independent of itself. All things in our universe is inter-relational and all things are connected. That being said the goal for me isn't necessarily ending up with someone as much as it is about being in alignment with the woman compatible to me, utilizing our compatibility and appreciating the moments we spent together.

But to me, ending up with someone sounds like giving up and settling. But being with someone is when the relationship is compatible and you're able to grow and build together.

I realize that nothing that exists in this universe is independent of itself. All things in our universe is inter-relational and all things are connected. That being said the goal for me isn't necessarily ending up with someone as much as it is about being in alignment with the woman compatible to me, utilizing our compatibility and appreciating the moments we spent together.

But to me, ending up with someone sounds like giving up and settling. But being with someone is when the relationship is compatible and you're able to grow and build together.
By ending up with someone, I didn't mean settling or even wavering on standards. I just meant being partnered in the future.

Basically,nwould you be happy on your own permanently?

By ending up with someone, I didn't mean settling or even wavering on standards. I just meant being partnered in the future.

Basically,nwould you be happy on your own permanently?

No one is truly happy on their own because nothing in this universe exists independently of itself. No element, no molecule, no cell, no creature, nothing.

Fam, u don't need to do the rehabilitation program here too lol

Girl, they got worse gates on the IC they just don't learn from em.

I have only started lurking on IC last year and probably missed 99% of their fuckery. But IC was how I learned about this board.

Even with a rich social life of friends, family and such?
That is the definition, not seeing someone. I don't personally agree with on your own relationship-wise = a lonely island though @NeighborhoodNomad. That undermines the love in familial bonds and such IMO.

Family bonds and friendship are not the same as the compatibility of a relationship, but yes they are a type of love.

Nomad's taking the literal approach to being single.

Yeah my approach and perspective is a little different but everything is a macrocosm or a microcosm of something else. Everything has the same patterns. The same laws of nature/ the universe apply across the board on everything in it. Nothing in the universe is an exception to these laws and it's a universal law that nothing is meant to be independent of itself. Basically everything needs companionship.

Yeah my approach and perspective is a little different but everything is a macrocosm or a microcosm of something else. Everything has the same patterns. The same laws of nature/ the universe apply across the board on everything in it. Nothing in the universe is an exception to these laws and it's a universal law that nothing is meant to be independent of itself. Basically everything needs companionship.
There's more than one form of companionship though, romantic or sexual relationships aren't the ultimate

I get what you're saying, but as far as the topic in the OP, what would be your answer? Could you live the rest of your life without being in an exclusive relationship with a woman?

I get what you're saying, but as far as the topic in the OP, what would be your answer? Could you live the rest of your life without being in an exclusive relationship with a woman?
Question wasn't limited to monogamous relationships.

also, he answered lol
No one is truly happy on their own because nothing in this universe exists independently of itself. No element, no molecule, no cell, no creature, nothing.

What's the question then?

If I'm fuckin a bitch does that count as not being single?

Back