Welcome To aBlackWeb

Single people: is ending up with someone important to you?

Golden

Administrator
would you be comfortable, or better yet satisfied, with 'single' being your permanent relationship status?

I'm currently satisfied with being single. I'm in no rush to be with anyone. I'm enjoying this shit but I know eventually I would want a s/o to give all this love I have inside to. I have so much to give.

I'm currently satisfied with being single. I'm in no rush to be with anyone. I'm enjoying this shit but I know eventually I would want a s/o to give all this love I have inside to. I have so much to give.
I was thinking more in the scope of a lifetime.

Would you be comfortable not being partnered when you eventually pass?

I was thinking more in the scope of a lifetime.

Would you be comfortable not being partnered when you eventually pass?

Absolutely not. I love love and wanna be in love with someone til we old and dry.

I'm fine with being single until I get myself together but to be honest ....I'm never really single. I'm always talking to someone who I see often and go on dates with.

That's my problem. I'm a serial dater. Lmao

I hope I can stop dating so much and actually begin to like someone.

I'm fine with being single until I get myself together but to be honest ....I'm never really single. I'm always talking to someone who I see often and go on dates with.

That's my problem. I'm a serial dater. Lmao

I hope I can stop dating so much and actually begin to like someone.
Sometimes we're twins, sometimes we're opposites lol. This is one of the opposite times.

That sounds like a good way to meet a good guy with the qualities you want though. Diversifying your bonds n all.

Here's my thing. I like talking to people and getting to know them. I rarely date seriously. I just go out a lot and have fun with the people I'm seeing. It's like sometimes I see a dude and be like: hmmm I wonder what hes about? Then we end up hanging out later on down the line and I get to know him, then I'm on to the next. It's weird because I never viewed "dating" as a precursor to a relationship. I just look at it as something to do.

Im also celibate so I'm really out here just dating lmao. Sometimes I take the guy out, most times they take me out.

I know this sounds crazy. I mean it makes no logical sense but I've always been this way.

Here's my thing. I like talking to people and getting to know them. I rarely date seriously. I just go out a lot and have fun with the people I'm seeing. It's like sometimes I see a dude and be like: hmmm I wonder what hes about? Then we end up hanging out later on down the line and I get to know him, then I'm on to the next. It's weird because I never viewed "dating" as a precursor to a relationship. I just look at it as something to do.

Im also celibate so I'm really out here just dating lmao. Sometimes I take the guy out, most times they take me out.

I know this sounds crazy. I mean it makes no logical sense but I've always been this way.
I like that! That doesn't sound crazy to me at all.

I would like to have someone to travel wlth and see the world with BUT I'm not doing that with any ol yamp. That would have to be with someone I'm in real relationship with.
But how would you feel about not settling down with anyone and being single throughout life?

But how would you feel about not settling down with anyone and being single throughout life?

Having the freedom is enticing but knowing me and how I operate I need someone to reel me in. Call me on my bullshit plus having someone to come home to is a good thing to me

Would be perfectly satisfied with being single as long as I achieved my objective in life. Other than that, I would prob feel it was time wasted.

I'm not against love, if it was to come then cool. But I'm not out here looking for it either, if I was to live the rest of my life without being in a committed relationship again, I'll be fine. As long as I'm still getting pussy and building friendships with women, I'd be perfectly fine with that.

I don't know if I count as single as I am in a long term relationship, but my answer is no. If I have to be permenantly single I am sure I will adapt but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I am very traditional that way.

I don't know if I count as single as I am in a long term relationship, but my answer is no. If I have to be permenantly single I am sure I will adapt but it wouldn't be my first choice.

I am very traditional that way.
Isn't a long term relationship the opposite of single tho b? Or do u mean legally single

Isn't a long term relationship the opposite of single tho b? Or do u mean legally single

Yes, I guess.

Have you ever been on LSA? I lurk there all the time and the women there swear you are single until the wedding day and a long term relationship without marriage is the biggest L.

';';''

Yes, I guess.

Have you ever been on LSA? I lurk there all the time and the women there swear you are single until the wedding day and a long term relationship without marriage is the biggest L.

';';''
Girl, yes. Obsession. "2 years and no ring? Bitch, he don't love you!"

Back