Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should TelltheTruth be permabanned?

Should TelltheTruth be banned?

• Total voters
I wasn’t brought up to be racist nor have I heard any family member of mine speak badly about other races.
Hanging around black people?
My dude all I know is that y’all are human just like me and by asking such stupid questions makes me believe your just as bad as some of these cac’s that you call racists.
This is the only forum I’ve ever joined and the last time I checked this was Goldie’s site, so idk how any of you want to create something out of somebody else’s creation?

Conflating. I'm not for or against an all black site. I simply asked a question.
You can save that colorblind story. You Neeeeeeever heard family members even joke about other races? That's how I know you not real.
I smell something, y'all smell something?
c2f99363-b3b0-480d-8857-5d1e8b695593.jpg

Conflating. I'm not for or against an all black site. I simply asked a question.
You can save that colorblind story. You Neeeeeeever heard family members even joke about other races? That's how I know you not real.
I smell something, y'all smell something?
View attachment 157172
You sound stupid af and ask me if I give two fucks what you think about me?
Not a single fuck is given on your behalf.
We tell Hispanic jokes does that mean we’re racist of our own race you jackass?

Yes and being that you're born with opposition on all sides, is it smarter to learn how to manipulate those parties, or simply just react emotionally against them?
If so you're doing is reacting, then you're marching to the beat of someone else's tune.
your argument sounds like the classic debate them conversation. The only people who suggest that are people who don't receive the consequences if we provide actual facts and people are not listening they hold no worth

your argument sounds like the classic debate them conversation. The only people who suggest that are people who don't receive the consequences if we provide actual facts and people are not listening they hold no worth
Debate is simply a tactic. It's like using a sifter to separate those who are simply misinformed from those who are radical ideologues.
If all you do is act hostile towards anyone who runs perpendicular to your worldview, you radicalize everyone forcing them to Galvanize around singular points. Those singular points tend to be emotional, I don't like those people type of points.
It's like forcing people with nonviolent drug charges to spend they bid with murderers and rapists and wonder why in the end everyone is a violent reprobate.

Yes and being that you're born with opposition on all sides, is it smarter to learn how to manipulate those parties, or simply just react emotionally against them?
If so you're doing is reacting, then you're marching to the beat of someone else's tune.
manipulate has a negative connection.

about to make a thread about it.

i rather learn to navigate them first then encourage my people to be leaders to lead them against those i have navigated and learned the weakness of.

manipulate has a negative connection.

about to make a thread about it.

i rather learn to navigate them first then encourage my people to be leaders to lead them against those i have navigated and learned the weakness of.

Manipulation is a tactic, especially when employed against your enemies to keep them from coalescing at at against you.

Debate is simply a tactic. It's like using a sifter to separate those who are simply misinformed from those who are radical ideologues.
If all you do is act hostile towards anyone who runs perpendicular to your worldview, you radicalize everyone forcing them to Galvanize around singular points. Those singular points tend to be emotional, I don't like those people type of points.
It's like forcing people with nonviolent drug charges to spend they bid with murderers and rapists and wonder why in the end everyone is a violent reprobate.
so are you implying alot of people secretly subscribe to tribalism even when they dont think they do?

Manipulation is a tactic, especially when employed against your enemies to keep them from coalescing at at against you.
or you could also use that same energy into building for yourself vs trying to convince someone who hates you to help you.

or you could also use that same energy into building for yourself vs trying to convince someone who hates you to help you.
There's more than one purpose for manipulation, one is to perhaps convince two different enemies that they are bigger threats to each other than you are.
Another purpose or end is to have your enemy give you something that they don't want to.

There's more than one purpose for manipulation, one is to perhaps convince two different enemies that they are bigger threats to each other than you are.
Another purpose or end is to have your enemy give you something that they don't want to.
only problem with this is being black......we are the enemy already.
they have already used this tactic against us and thats why anywhere you go in the world they only think black people are bad.
but guess how they learned that?
from the white man and his control over the media.

so why even try......until we get our own media its hard to fight that...but it all starts with building within

so do you think black subscribe to tribalism more than we are willing to admit?

if yes, how?
Black people subscribe to petty tribalism. Linked by shared common experiences but having no particular goal or direction or a strategy to get there. So instead Black people try to police who can say nigga, who can twerks, who can wear certain hairstyles, who can rap, who other Black people are allowed to fuck. All the while spending whole bags at stores owned by people who not Black. Koreans checkin a bag off niggas, Arabs checkin a bag off niggas, Mexicans checkin a bag off niggas, for example.

Back