Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should TelltheTruth be permabanned?

Should TelltheTruth be banned?

• Total voters
If he is to be banned will other posters who have similar talking points be banned also?

If that is the case then there are a couple of posters who consistently play contrarian on what could be deemed serious or sensitive topics that get a pass. I've seen plenty of sexist, racist, xenophobic, and homophobic post on this site that just gets a chuckle from most. I must admit I laugh at some things but I try not do it myself and I've even pointed out a few times when I felt people over stepped their boundaries.

If they aren't openly being disrespectful, spamming, hacking folks accounts, or incessantly trolling then ignore or block them. I honestly think and have stated as such that he is a white guy but the few post I've seen piss people off isn't really worth banning him. He has been posting a lot of very peculiar "stats" to back up his talking points but I haven't seen him attack any poster's per say.

I like the fact that some posters have expertly pointed out the holes in his viewpoints and the flaws in his "stats" while also keeping a civil conversation. It's great to have people with different opinions and backgrounds because it's sparks great conversation and sometimes a teaching moment.

But honestly I don't give a fuck if he is banned because it's obvious he is either a brotha who hasn't gotten his wake up call, something other than black, or a troll looking for attention.

I got roasted on the IC because I said I couldn’t be friends with a person that voted Republican

Nah let him rock.
Make me a mod for a few mins though.
Tryna see something.
1447109803823.gif

Are those non black mods posting racist ignorant shit tho?
He's one of the dudes who want an all black site so having a non black mod is against what he wants. Whether that mod has or hasn't said anything racist is no concern of mine. ABW will be an all black Utopia, @BDP™️ started the call to arms now I'm jumping onboard. Hope we have your support

What does having an all black site do?
Or reenforces tribalism, but in a nation where you make up only 13% is that really bright.

People want all black sites and to not have their fee fees stepped on but Black people are behind the eightball. Targets on y'all back from everywhere. Which means creating an all black echo chamber is the quickest way to get fucked up.

Sometimes it is your enemy that exposes your deepest flaw. White people been exposing Black people's biggest flaw; ruled by emotions analytics come second.

In short you keep him around because he's letting you know how other people think. He's obviously in the places y'all don't go, and when he communicates those talking points or ideas he's giving you information.

Niggas need to start thinking like chess players as opposed to chess pieces.

What does having an all black site do?
Or reenforces tribalism, but in a nation where you make up only 13% is that really bright.

People want all black sites and to not have their fee fees stepped on but Black people are behind the eightball. Targets on y'all back from everywhere. Which means creating an all black echo chamber is the quickest way to get fucked up.

Sometimes it is your enemy that exposes your deepest flaw. White people been exposing Black people's biggest flaw; ruled by emotions analytics come second.

In short you keep him around because he's letting you know how other people think. He's obviously in the places y'all don't go, and when he communicates those talking points or ideas he's giving you information.

Niggas need to start thinking like chess players as opposed to chess pieces.
Letting us know how ppl think? Wtf??? We know how ignorant ass ppl think, we see it all day everyday and literally its the same bullshit stop acting like hes giving ppl some groundbreaking insight

several folks have said he has proven he's "black"

If that's indeed true.. then he just trollin to get reactions and should be ignored

Technically he showed a "proof pic" with his hand, but I think there's more than one person using that account.

And I've said this multiple times, but what he's posting just isn't consistent with what a black person would post.

Dude tried to sound black for a little bit........posted "his" hand..........and then almost immediately went back to posting that racist rhetoric because he thought he proved he was black.

That's why I think it's 2 different people because it's 2 different posting styles.......and I don't think the racist dude is savvy enough to understand that black people simply don't post like racist white people.

Even when black people troll it's not anything like what he's posting.

Letting us know how ppl think? Wtf??? We know how ignorant ass ppl think, we see it all day everyday and literally its the same bullshit stop acting like hes giving ppl some groundbreaking insight

No you don't know how people think.
How many of you all read Breitbart, or watch Ben Shapiro or listen to anyone that appeals to middle America white people vs those of you who only listen to the soundbytes fed to you from Rachel Maddie or Don lemon?

Like are you reading the room and tryna forecast or just reacting to shit.

Carl Thomas ass niggas.

No you don't know how people think.
How many of you all read Breitbart, or watch Ben Shapiro or listen to anyone that appeals to middle America white people vs those of you who only listen to the soundbytes fed to you from Rachel Maddie or Don lemon?

Like are you reading the room and tryna forecast or just reacting to shit.

Carl Thomas ass niggas.

I've seen Ben Shapiro and been on enough websites and seen this hate speech several times.

I was the one that pointed out that he was an agent because of the Asap thread. Dude was spewing the same fake statistics that I've seen white supremacists do time and time again.

We're on the internet b. This is nothing new.

Back