Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should TelltheTruth be permabanned?

Should TelltheTruth be banned?

• Total voters
I've seen Ben Shapiro and been on enough websites and seen this hate speech several times.

I was the one that pointed out that he was an agent because of the Asap thread. Dude was spewing the same fake statistics that I've seen white supremacists do time and time again.

We're on the internet b. This is nothing new.

An agent?! That sounds grandiose, hyperbolic a little yeah? This site not even as populated as the second relaunch of the ic, so who is sending agents?

I'm interested to hear what white supremacist take a Jewish Republican put forth. What was it? And again I'm not defending anyone, but what I am doing is critiquing how your talking points don't exceed those of the white leftists which means you don't even think your own thoughts. Calling everyone a white supremacist is emotional appeal, logical fallacies. It's like calling white people the devil. Hyperbolic language only serves to dull your argument.
For example, people have been calling Donald Trump a racist for four years. It didn't stop him from getting the presidency, and it didn't get him impeached, and it's not gonna stop him from getting reelected. Basically those mean as much as a child sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming i can't hear you.
Niggas react emotionally and been getting judo flipped by Republicans and Democrats for fifty years.

Do I'll phrase it another way, how does your way of thinking prepare you for anything?

Went back to read some of his posts. Dude just joined 7/24 I believe. He was flagrant in the ASAP Rocky thread talking about Sweden letting in refugees to rape their women. That's definitely a right wing talking point regarding refugees in Europe.

Then he posted a meme to defend white nationalist mass murderers by highlighting murderers of other races.

I say dude is a fraud given these things and what others have stated.
But don't other posters bring up the other race shit when on other topics...

An agent?! That sounds grandiose, hyperbolic a little yeah? This site not even as populated as the second relaunch of the ic, so who is sending agents?

I'm interested to hear what white supremacist take a Jewish Republican put forth. What was it? And again I'm not defending anyone, but what I am doing is critiquing how your talking points don't exceed those of the white leftists which means you don't even think your own thoughts. Calling everyone a white supremacist is emotional appeal, logical fallacies. It's like calling white people the devil. Hyperbolic language only serves to dull your argument.
For example, people have been calling Donald Trump a racist for four years. It didn't stop him from getting the presidency, and it didn't get him impeached, and it's not gonna stop him from getting reelected. Basically those mean as much as a child sticking his fingers in his ears and screaming i can't hear you.
Niggas react emotionally and been getting judo flipped by Republicans and Democrats for fifty years.

Do I'll phrase it another way, how does your way of thinking prepare you for anything?

Jason Terry clip.gif

Another one.

D'Angelo from The Wire clip.gif

Mexicans be just as bad as any redneck, so why should you be in the club? You don't speak up around the dinner table when the people's be talking crazy about los morenos, do you?

Sorry to inform you but I’m not the Mexican you are referring to.
You are stereo typing with all that bullshit.
We are not all the same nor do we all think or speak the same.

What club is this that you speak of?

I thought this was a forum?

The ones that be complaining are all new to this site (2019)‼️
If you don’t like it make your own site and forum.
I was invited and as for you new folks complaining I’m sure you came on your own so deal with it‼️
I don’t need to speak up around my dinner table because we don’t speak badly about los morenos cause if we did we’d be talking about my own family.
Anything else you’d like to know?

I've seen Ben Shapiro and been on enough websites and seen this hate speech several times.

I was the one that pointed out that he was an agent because of the Asap thread. Dude was spewing the same fake statistics that I've seen white supremacists do time and time again.

We're on the internet b. This is nothing new.
This

He was corrected and we posted proof and he still continued with his fake narrative

Sorry to inform you but I’m not the Mexican you are referring to.
You are stereo typing with all that bullshit.
We are not all the same nor do we all think or speak the same.

What club is this that you speak of?

I thought this was a forum?

The ones that be complaining are all new to this site (2019)‼️
If you don’t like it make your own site and forum.
I was invited and as for you new folks complaining I’m sure you came on your own so deal with it‼️
I don’t need to speak up around my dinner table because we don’t speak badly about los morenos cause if we did we’d be talking about my own family.
Anything else you’d like to know?

So Mexicans being notoriously racist to Blacks is a stereotype? Is improving the race just an urban legend then?

I'm referring to this so Black forum that everyone wants to create. But I'm also curious what you get out of hanging around Black people? You trading recipes? Flan for sweet potato pie? I know you were invited but what do you get here that you don't get from any of the Hispanic boards on these e-streets?

Another what? What exactly did I say to make your sign me some definite label?
Did I make you uncomfortable?
That's funny coming from you, a serial sexual harasser. Creepset was it?
So before you jump on a moral high horse, examine your own bullshit.

lol

What was your s/n on the IC?

So Mexicans being notoriously racist to Blacks is a stereotype? Is improving the race just an urban legend then?

I'm referring to this so Black forum that everyone wants to create. But I'm also curious what you get out of hanging around Black people? You trading recipes? Flan for sweet potato pie? I know you were invited but what do you get here that you don't get from any of the Hispanic boards on these e-streets?
I wasn’t brought up to be racist nor have I heard any family member of mine speak badly about other races.
Hanging around black people?
My dude all I know is that y’all are human just like me and by asking such stupid questions makes me believe your just as bad as some of these cac’s that you call racists.
This is the only forum I’ve ever joined and the last time I checked this was Goldie’s site, so idk how any of you want to create something out of somebody else’s creation?

She's baaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!

And I'm not talking about @Az ............although I'm glad she made an appearance.

However, I do sense a disturbance in the force.

Something familiar.

My former Padewon I believe.

You haven't fully matriculated yet.

Let me complete your training.

Dokes I'm watching you gif.gif

Blacks?

And you joined 3 weeks ago?

What does having an all black site do?
Or reenforces tribalism, but in a nation where you make up only 13% is that really bright.

People want all black sites and to not have their fee fees stepped on but Black people are behind the eightball. Targets on y'all back from everywhere. Which means creating an all black echo chamber is the quickest way to get fucked up.

Sometimes it is your enemy that exposes your deepest flaw. White people been exposing Black people's biggest flaw; ruled by emotions analytics come second.

In short you keep him around because he's letting you know how other people think. He's obviously in the places y'all don't go, and when he communicates those talking points or ideas he's giving you information.

Niggas need to start thinking like chess players as opposed to chess pieces.
you sounding a bit flimsy bruh.

being black you was born with a target on your back.

I keep waiting on one of y'all to ask what y'all really want, an all black site. Y'all come close but then y'all step back from it. I think only @BDP™️ is the only person to fully go there

I def wouldnt mind an all black site....but if Goldie wants to be inclusive its his prerogative...

What I will continue to push tho..is that the non black posters we do have on here respect our fucking space. You arent looked at as intolerant if you kick someone out of your home for not acting accordingly....why is that such an issue here...

He these coons that try pretend he's actually on side. Fuck you bruh

Over emotional, childish, easily manipulated.
If I wanted to pretend to be your friend or Ally, I'd simply reaffirm your worldview. I'd pretend that severely restricting speech on the internet or criminalizing offensive speech is somehow protecting citizens of the crown as opposed to really just granting myself more power and authority over you.
I'm not being hostile in the least yet this how you coming? Haven't said anything offensive or controversial, I simply challenged you perception a little bit, now I'm a coon.

you sounding a bit flimsy bruh.

being black you was born with a target on your back.

Yes and being that you're born with opposition on all sides, is it smarter to learn how to manipulate those parties, or simply just react emotionally against them?
If so you're doing is reacting, then you're marching to the beat of someone else's tune.

Back