Welcome To aBlackWeb

Should TelltheTruth be permabanned?

Should TelltheTruth be banned?

• Total voters
i havent spoken on this, but im tired of the racist trolling regardless of color

its 2019 for crying out loud. This not the internet as you knew it when you were in high school

grow the fuck up already

if you cant conduct yourself on a fucking message board to have discussions like adults, then THIS site aint the one for you.

We all crack jokes and shit and thats cool, but there is a time to just be serious and you can be contrarian all you want and still not spew no racist shit that's found on other sites.

I'm tired of giving people chances. Yea, i could block em, but why should i have to do that? I would just rather ban him, and keep it moving. Nothing of value will be lost
I see what you're saying, you can't dictate what people take offense to and not everyone can just ignore and keep it moving. With saying that the offended person can't continue the debate knowing the person stance isn't changing

Question becomes this.

Does a being a white supremacist get you banned on this site or does being a white, white supremacist get you banned on this site?

Cause you dont have to be white to be a white supremacist.

Exactly. Niggas like @Thor need to check themselves.

I see what you're saying, you can't dictate what people take offense to and not everyone can just ignore and keep it moving. With saying that the offended person can't continue the debate knowing the person stance isn't changing
I hear you

But at the same time, what vibe does it give off here that this behavior goes on unchecked

I'm not trying to make him feel comfortable about his views

There are plenty of places where his thoughts are welcomed and well received. This ain't the place

A lot of generalizations being thrown around In this thread. Which is super funny to read, especially when people are talking about folks having tribalistic tendencies.

Lmao

I hear you

But at the same time, what vibe does it give off here that this behavior goes on unchecked

I'm not trying to make him feel comfortable about his views

There are plenty of places where his thoughts are welcomed and well received. This ain't the place
These were my thoughts EXACTLY.

Back