Should rappers help give back to founding members or the artform?

Should rappers help give back to founding members.

• Yes

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
yall wild in here.

yall straight up calling dudes lazy for not being financially secure?

They are victims of the times, bad decisions, and/or shitty record contracts.
Remaster their old albums, give them updated record deals, sample their songs, sponsor live shows, get them their publishing, and etc.
Show the man a new way to fish and feed him for the rest of his life.

Sounds a lot better than a pity tax.

• Goat
Reactions: BDP™️
and whats wrong with helping out our elders?

like real shit.......

man....dudes showing more and more division and picking when niggas are to be called lazy and when shit is a white supremacy talking point.

alot of yall in here are doing well for yourselves.....sounds like yal looking down on those who may not have been as educated at a time where they didnt think it was money to be made in something.

remember this started off as fun and lil shows in the parks and clubs.....for the love of the culture and music.

same with breaking.......shit was for fun and now its a BOTY in france every year with people from around the world.

them niggas was robbed.....didnt know shit about business or their worth.

so we cant help out our own?

we watch dudes feed strippers and jacob but those who opened doors are bums?

man.........you bout to get me started...cuz yall aint making sense

and whats wrong with helping out our elders?

like real shit.......

man....dudes showing more and more division and picking when niggas are to be called lazy and when shit is a white supremacy talking point.

alot of yall in here are doing well for yourselves.....sounds like yal looking down on those who may not have been as educated at a time where they didnt think it was money to be made in something.

remember this started off as fun and lil shows in the parks and clubs.....for the love of the culture and music.

same with breaking.......shit was for fun and now its a BOTY in france every year with people from around the world.

them niggas was robbed.....didnt know shit about business or their worth.

so we cant help out our own?

we watch dudes feed strippers and jacob but those who opened doors are bums?

man.........you bout to get me started...cuz yall aint making sense
None of these rappers would even be here or be able to take care of their families if it wasn't for the pioneers.

You basically getting rich of something I made and you can't help out? But you'd rather cashapp strippers on IG live smh

Reactions: DOS_patos
One of the founders is a chomo pedophile. Acrica banbottoms don't deserve jac k shit.

• Haha
Reactions: keemz
One of the founders is a chomo pedophile. Acrica banbottoms don't deserve jac k shit.
i agree ...him nor those who knew.......
i cant even watch beat street the same no more.

an bambatty has a huge reach.....used to hold shit here in switzerland too.

So do the pioneers include the disco, jazz and soul artists that the hip hop artists robbed while pioneering this hip hop art form?

Also a lot of these hip hop pioneers do nothing but shit on todays artists so how they look asking for money from them? Foh

i can respect yall opinion and no love lost.

but you also cant look at niggas funny when they go all out to make sure they stay paid.

irv suge jprince wanted to do a rap union

They were trying to create a their own distribution company. Totally cut the Jews and whites out of the equation to where everything is black owned...

funny how when they were very close to achieving this goal Irv got caught up in that RICO case and Suge went back to jail. smh...crazy

irv suge jprince wanted to do a rap union
Def the wrong niggas to head any company or organization

They were trying to create a their own distribution company. Totally cut the Jews and whites out of the equation to where everything is black owned...

funny how when they were very close to achieving this goal Irv got caught up in that RICO case and Suge went back to jail. smh...crazy

Whats crazy is them making legal money but still doing nigga shit to get caught up. Jews didnt have to plant anything, they set themselves up for failure.