Should Our Kids or Kid's Kid Have to Grind

Ok I think I am confused by the word and the meaning. I am not familiar. I though it represented people who look down on others and if so I wouldn't think you would want your children to be that way.?

Reactions: Golden
Ok I think I am confused by the word and the meaning. I am not familiar. I though it represented people who look down on others and if so I wouldn't think you would want your children to be that way.?
nah, your understanding of it is the commonly accepted version.

I think it should get easier for each generation. I think you should leave something behind for your children as well and be prepared to leave it early just in case something happens to you. Property, life insurance, gold, something.

If my oldest wants something he will save for it, ask what he has to do to get it, or both. He offers to pay for his own stuff already. But he knows he doesn't have to. Up until about 21-23 were providing everything they need. Tuition, rent, etc. By 25 he should be done with school, or his business, whatever he's gonna do and shouldn't need anything from us, but if he does, we got him.

I think it should get easier for each generation. I think you should leave something behind for your children as well and be prepared to leave it early just in case something happens to you. Property, life insurance, gold, something.

If my oldest wants something he will save for it, ask what he has to do to get it, or both. He offers to pay for his own stuff already. But he knows he doesn't have to. Up until about 21-23 were providing everything they need. Tuition, rent, etc. By 25 he should be done with school, or his business, whatever he's gonna do and shouldn't need anything from us, but if he does, we got him.
Lady after my own heart.