Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters
Seriously my NY niggas y'all fuck with lil tjay? What makes his shit even good? Real shit dude music is no different from the rest of the autotune shit, don't get his hype at all.

You wrong for fucking hoes raw in the first place.

Just cause she on instagram dont mean she aint hookin in the daytime.

These are 19 year old we all know how it was at 19 none the less what you said is true. As a military dude I know you probably learned early

Seriously my NY niggas y'all fuck with lil tjay? What makes his shit even good? Real shit dude music is no different from the rest of the autotune shit, don't get his hype at all.
I think we are at the point where people are flocking to artists with high follower counts.... Not realizing a good chunk of their followers are bots.

These are 19 year old we all know how it was at 19 none the less what you said is true. As a military dude I know you probably learned early

I think alot of yall forget us damn near 40 year olds had some super fucked up examples when growing up that help us see shit coming.

Those "very special episodes" wasnt no joke

Can’t be two narratives lol either I’m trying yo save em or I’m get my nose bit off I’m a gentleman tho
Same excuse you gave last time.

Your desire to save them is whats going to allow them to get in nose biting range.

Its coming dude.

I think we are at the point where people are flocking to artists with high follower counts.... Not realizing a good chunk of their followers are bots.
I just wanna know how these lil niggas even blow up. His music is super basic
It was a thread on the IC where everyone shared their stories of doing girls dirty by smashing their girls moms, driving them out somewhere and leaving them on the sidewalk, putting babies in closets while they smash their moms and all types of shit.

Same ones talking about liltjay in here was in there sharing stories and laughing at others.

Hypocritical if you ask me. What liltjay did wasn't even 1% of foul shit I read in there lol.
I'm glad it's delete
It was a thread on the IC where everyone shared their stories of doing girls dirty by smashing their girls moms, driving them out somewhere and leaving them on the sidewalk, putting babies in closets while they smash their moms and all types of shit.

Same ones talking about liltjay in here was in there sharing stories and laughing at others.

Hypocritical if you ask me. What liltjay did wasn't even 1% of foul shit I read in there lol.
Yooo that cable story though

Nigga shut up are you even married or got any women in your life? Get advice about women from a nigga with no bitches seems retarded to me. Too old to be thinking like you 22
Why you always cape for degeneracy like it's noble? Its not.

You always gotta be captain save a hoe or the tranny Avenger

You act mad fatherless on this forum lol. Raised by granny ass nigga

Were you Brenda's dumpster baby?

Honestly he sounds like every other auto tune SoundCloud rappers, it seems like it's working for him.

the majority of you negroes arent in a position to teach other men how not to get played by women. hoes or not

chi-town B and samson were up early quoting passages from tariq nasheeds “the 48 of laws of macking”

man if yall dont get
But that was a best selling book. It inspired the movie Hitch with will smith. Does it really matter how you personally feel about him, if the book you're clowning was a success ??

:ualreadyknow:

I see you shooting up a school in the near future

a lot of pent up misguided rage

real teenage angst

Nah I come from a stable two parent home. I’m just not conservative. You just not a deep thinker and I can’t help you. I mean a fatherless nigga would find inspiration from a Tariq Nasheed and a Dr. Umar. What type of man looks up to frauds?

You can’t be pro black but then hate gay black people and hate hoes.

Back