Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters
Nah I come from a stable two parent home. I’m just not conservative. You just not a deep thinker and I can’t help you. I mean a fatherless nigga would find inspiration from a Tariq Nasheed and a Dr. Umar. What type of man looks up to frauds?

You can’t be pro black but then hate gay black people and hate hoes.
"Hate gay people and hate hoes"

Conjecture. Do you know what that word means? I doubt it

You do that a lot. Stop. If you always have to tell lies to get your point across you don't have a point

Stop quoting me with lies. Produce proof of said hate, I'll wait....

Nah I come from a stable two parent home. I’m just not conservative. You just not a deep thinker and I can’t help you. I mean a fatherless nigga would find inspiration from a Tariq Nasheed and a Dr. Umar. What type of man looks up to frauds?

Lol These do not go hand in hand at all.

"Hate gay people and hate hoes"

Conjecture. Do you know what that word means? I doubt it

You do that a lot. Stop. If you always have to tell lies to get your point across you don't have a point

Stop quoting me with lies. Produce proof of said hate, I'll wait....

The word you use. I get it you gonna day it some social justice warrior shit blah blah. You ain’t for black revolution or whatever you be on when you say faggot and hoes deserve disrespect. It’s simple shit. You don’t got to condone loose sex but going out the way to disrespect and the say you want better for the people. It’s fake.

The word you use. I get it you gonna day it some social justice warrior shit blah blah. You ain’t for black revolution or whatever you be on when you say faggot and hoes deserve disrespect. It’s simple shit. You don’t got to condone loose sex but going out the way to disrespect and the say you want better for the people. It’s fake.
"Hoes deserve disrespect"

More conjecture. I never said that. You lie like a bitch

Nigga you are type stupid

I said hoes don't deserve respect

Not respecting someone is not the same as thing as disrespecting someone. Go back to school slowpoke

Lol These do not go hand in hand at all.

Gay black peoples exist and black how exist. Y’all keep wondering why their is a division in the pro black movements so easily. Alienate black women by not wanting to hear them or deal with their issues. Don’t y’all say black women got brainwashed into feminism? If that’s true maybe that played a part in it?

actually it does

how are you pro Black but shitting on everyday Black folks?
Not saying he should be shitting on them.

But he should have an opinion as we all have a right to.

If a hoe/homewrecker fucks up his marriage he can't be like "you go girl, that's the spirit!"

Gay black peoples exist and black how exist. Y’all keep wondering why their is a division in the pro black movements so easily. Alienate black women by not wanting to hear them or deal with their issues. Don’t y’all say black women got brainwashed into feminism? If that’s true maybe that played a part in it?
Cut this out, ho's in all shades don't deserve respect, it has nothing to do with their color

Who's yall lol

Don't lump me in with these sexually frustrated incels b.

I'm chilling with my girl

"Hoes deserve disrespect"

More conjecture. I never said that. You lie like a bitch

Nigga you are type stupid

I said hoes don't deserve respect

Not respecting someone is not the same as thing as disrespecting someone. Go back to school slowpoke

Bruh you a whole fool. Look up the definition of the word disrespect. It’s literally lack of respect. My nigga you a joke now I can’t even respect your ass. Trying change the meaning of the word lol

Bruh you a whole fool. Look up the definition of the word disrespect. It’s literally lack of respect. My nigga you a joke now I can’t even respect your ass. Trying change the meaning of the word lol
Your comprehension is ass

How many grades did you flunk?

Not saying he should be shitting on them.

But he should have an opinion as we all have a right to.

If a hoe/homewrecker fucks up his marriage he can't be like "you go girl, that's the spirit!"

That’s understandable nobody is saying don’t have an opinion but you can’t say shit and then other people can’t have an opinion as well.

That’s understandable nobody is saying don’t have an opinion but you can’t say shit and then other people can’t have an opinion as well.
I haven't reading through the thread b, I'm just answering questions.

U both should have opinions and thats why its called a debate.

And it seems like yall been debating for 15 pages.

Back