Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters
Im aint even gonna lie...i paid for chicks to fly out about a half dozen times in my younger days...

Wasted alot of money doing that shit too...i was out of college with no debts, right back from a military deployment so i had some money to blow plus i was a dumb muthafucker back then...

Not paying for a flight back was just unbecoming tho...

:tuh:

Ive had a girl fly out and i got with another while she was out, had a chick fly out and aint get no pussy...not once did i think i should leave her stranded...

I mean if you already wasted your money to pay the flight there then you might as well just keep a little bit of your honor and pay for it back.

Im aint even gonna lie...i paid for chicks to fly out about a half dozen times in my younger days...

Wasted alot of money doing that shit too...i was out of college with no debts, right back from a military deployment so i had some money to blow plus i was a dumb muthafucker back then...

Not paying for a flight back was just unbecoming tho...

:tuh:

Ive had a girl fly out and i got with another while she was out, had a chick fly out and aint get no pussy...not once did i think i should leave her stranded...

I mean if you already wasted your money to pay the flight there then you might as well just keep a little bit of your honor and pay for it back.
I will never understand this mentality.

This shit is craazy. How much were the tickets?

I will never understand this mentality.

This shit is craazy. How much were the tickets?

Shiiit lets just say when you add up the tickets, partying, food, gas if you want shoot somewhere else close you're looking at a 600 to 800 dollar weekend. Ive at least flown a couple out with the decency to pay for some of the food and drinks so theres that. You times that by 7 and do the math smh.

The only way i can explain it is its an ego thing. Flying a girl out, wining, dining, partying does make you feel good. Same reason why people buy and do all types of expensive shit they dont need to.

Shiiit lets just say when you add up the tickets, partying, food, gas if you want shoot somewhere else close you're looking at a 600 to 800 dollar weekend. Ive at least flown a couple out with the decency to pay for some of the food and drinks so theres that. You times that by 7 and do the math smh.

The only way i can explain it is its an ego thing. Flying a girl out, wining, dining, partying does make you feel good. Same reason why people buy and do all types of expensive shit they dont need to.
Talk to these niggas $.25Pac!

The only way i can explain it is its an ego thing. Flying a girl out, wining, dining, partying does make you feel good.
IMG_20200505_172359.jpg

@25centsandwich u ever paid for onlyfans?

Nah man that onlyfans shit is the new game...mind you i did my shit back in 2011 to around 2013/14 so that was the beginning of the scammery. Ive only once or twice flown a girl out with only meeting them online and that was through a friend.

Rest of the time i was traveling tdy for work or met them in vegas or somewhere. Doesnt necessarily make it better with all the money involved

Yow one question
How are these people booking flights when they have all types of restrictions on flying?
Somebody put me on

Back