Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Should lil tjay bought a plane ticket for Rubi after smashing

To pay or not to pay

• Total voters
Shits hilarious.

Lets say its a hoe and she deserves no respect.

And im 1000 miles away and somehow I got this hoe on my mind. And then i contact her, ask her if she wants to come fuck, pay for her ticket, get her picked up from the airport, then i fuck.

After I do all that for a hoe that dont deserve respect, its cool for me to not pay for her flight back cause she a hoe that dont deserve respect.

Some of yall just be saying shit man.

Too many rap songs taken way too serious. The whole thing about whores or hos was money. Why mess with hos if you not trying to spend money?

Then again folks think it’s cool to have pre date to avoid paying for a real date

Will Lil TJ continue to run through broads?

Will Ruby Ever make it home?

What is a Chinese Kitty?

Did Kitty’s son witness his Mom get smanged?

Will a New challenger arise from Lil TJ body files?

The answers to the questions and More on the Next “Lust and Hip Hop:Quarantine Edition!”

nah chinese kitty saying “i was 24 and i thought he was 19, I didnt know he just turned 19 lol”

had my stomach hurting lmaoooo

she probably smashed him when he was 16

weirdo ass behavior.
From what I'm hearing she was messing around with NLE Choppa he just turned 17 last November so she was probably fucking him while he was 16 that's why she didn't want to name drop him in her video response.
IMG_5537.jpg

Thought you was woke b for shame
This ain't got nothing to do with being woke this about separating treating respectable women from ho's. You and chicity the reason these ho's act like they do cause you niggas ready to save them and excuse their choices

Back