Welcome To aBlackWeb

Shooting Your Shot Fails.......... Let's talk about them

Man... I just took one a few weeks back.

Bad white girl in one of my classes. Finally decided to hit her up because she’s super nice to me all the time.

All she said “ I only date white guys”... dawg shit pissed me off lol
they all lie

Bad white girl in one of my classes. Finally decided to hit her up because she’s super nice to me all the time.

they all lie

you trippin folk

theres some that are just like that tho

at least she was real

i got a whole bunch of these.

i leave one now and send more later

was in the airport.

seen this chick ...pretty as all fuck

went over to her...asked her name ......
we talked a bit...she helped me get my ticket......then i said shes too pretty to be working at the airport...

then she turned ratchet....told me its nothing wrong with working at the airport and said at least she gets to fly for free.and then she walked away pissed.

yeah but their daddies dont give a fuck about producing....if you cant weld or build shit out of wood....they are dicks

To save my pride...I would've called her a honkey...then throw up a black power fist on her azzz...

giphy-1.gif

lmaooooooo

i was in a job where i was making boat lifts.............it was really hard ....i asked to know what i was what the was looking like.....they gave me some funny look......me not being able to swim i took it serious...........it was min wage

shit where do i begin.....

well i this is a failed put back shot..

you know how you miss the first time, but you follow your shot. catch the bal, and tr to get the lay up.....

yea....i missed the lay up.....

the first shot...ehhhh.....

well here's the story...

I'm working at TSA/BWI......

this is 20-21 year old Du right before I got my apartment....actually this is the story about how I had enough and ended up getting my first apartment.....

there was this chick at the airport... let's call her bey.....simply because at the time she was a dead on Ghetto beyonce look alike...

and this was like 2003....

so shorty was the
tumblr_mr37112QCz1sbq2uso1_500.gif

giphy.gif

MealyInfiniteAlligatorsnappingturtle-max-1mb.gif

beyonce before the kids n al that shit....

so anyway....bey at the airport... mad niggaz done shot, all done failed....

now don't get me wrong, shorty was bad.....but i didn't really interact with her like that, and i've never been the type to overly go at a chick just cuz...unless...unless something like what happened happened...

Now just like i am on here, i've always been a jokester, talking shit, roasting niggaz....all that... that's always been me....and at 20 i was way less filtered....i'd say a lotta shit just for the reactions....

I've also never been the most fly nigga....i admit to that every day any day.. i never was the jordan copping type nigga.. $100 jeans, or polo's shirts or none of that shit....

i was for the most part a regular bum ass nrd ass looking nigga.....i rock my little tshirts, and my jeans, and whatever sneakers i had on sale.....i could hook up a walmart fit real quick for a party or something... but i admittedly was no fresh ass fashionable designer type nigga...never had been.....

even when my boys was pressed over that shit...and that's how the conversation of shorty came up one day.....young niggaz.....chilling in the airport...talking about chicks....

and ofcourse bey come up....

and niggaz immdediaetly start talking all this ridicuouls over the top shit a nigga gotta be or have to pull shorty....

like they immediately disqualfied all us, talking niggaz gotta have a benz...gotta rock these kinda jeans... gotta make bank, that's why all the mtap (airport police) be trying to holla at her, them niggaz got dough...bla bla bla bla....

and im like... man yall niggaz stupid.....you don't need all that shit to pull no chick....all u gotta do is be funny, and make them think they're interesting n shit.....shit's easy.....

naturally niggaz laughed like fuck at me
giphy.gif

like i had no idea what i was talking about.....

so i was like ... bet.......watch me work.....

and i legit worked...we worked on different piers, but they had better food court n theirs... so after a few days going over there, me and her was already laughing and joking with eachother whenever i passed through..

like a week later, she was bringing me lunch to our break room n shit... one of the niggaz tried to hate by putting the shit on blast "bey who you over here for? i know you ain't coming over here to see D!" then another day in the break room he tried to hate again "ok D, i guess you won the bet" and everybody looking at him with cold ass eyes....like what bet???

i swear that nigga was a hater but i played it off by saying "i bet him i could get you to bring me lunch like i'm your king" and she just laughed and punched my arm.. shorty was cool.....

i even drunk popped up on her one night....tok her out to get something to eat at a diner like 330am.....

like i was in there.....

but again....i'm only like 20, she like 19...neither of us had a crib....

so boom, i think it was labor day.....she hits me up like she wants to get some crabs do i wanna get some crabs....i check the account, i had like $115 till payday.....hell yea, i can make that work... i'm talkin shit...yea..we can get crab it's whatever how many you want....i'll swing by in a little..i'm like yea... this bout to pop off...

well i pick shorty up and she like

"i don't really want to eat them at my house, you got somewhere we can go?"
:cry:

i didn't.

my house was too crowded at the time. My uncle, aunt, and my three little cousins just moved in......i damn near got caught smashing a chick there a few weeks ago, no way i was gonna gamble bringing be there.

most of my homeboys that had cribs were scumbags and i knew they would try to smash. wasn't worth the effort. my sister lived in the projects, and her palce be dirty, plus her kids nosey, and niggaz walk in and out of her spot like it's the corner store.....

i literally had no where to go....and after we got the crabs and drinks, i only had like $45 left, and the nicest cheap room i knew about cost $80.

sure we could go to an hourly motel.....and an older me would have made that choice no hesitation... but considering i was dumb young....i think i had only had sex with like 2 or 3 chicks at that point in my life....and bey would have definitely been the baddest chick i had......

but i was just stuck, so we ended up back at her house...

but i could tell i lost.....everything in her demeanor told me it was a losing battle..

i tired to lighten the mood with jokes n shit.....but she found less and less funny....
i was defeated....

my next check i was like fuck it, and ut the whole shit on a deposit for the cheapest apartment i could find in the city magazine....

rent was $425 a month...like about 3 weeks of getting settled i saw bey walking through the airport.....

and again this chick was seriously gorgeous...i was like:come here:
"aye bey, u know i got a partment the other day, you needa come by some time, it could use a woman's touch"

wih just a flip of the hair she responded....

"you betta get ur momma to come by then"
:boybye:

i was crushed... my boy was shocked.....he was like i had to have smashed... there was too much coldness and disgust in her tone. I've must've done something to her.

I was like....naw..we both know i shoulda did something to her....and she'll never forgive me for it:cry:

Yeah...slow soul burner right there cot dayum

Back