Welcome To aBlackWeb

She says men aren't approaching women at functions anymore....Hmmmm...

conversing….

your asking a man if he’s shagged around on his wife on a public forum.

that’s the most unnecessary question to ask a married man in any context, especially online.
The man proclaimed the joys of married life.... I asked if there was ever a time where it wasn’t that joyful enough for him to step out

I’m just responding to say I used the laughing emoji because of the last part of your post.

other than that your response is great and I agree with it 100%.

lots of folks on here look at most things with no nuance. Like everything is absolute.. that shit amazes me how so many people are like that because in real life I don’t think I’ve met many people like that. Maybe they hide it well…………..
Most people are in the middle, and accepting that is difficult because they think in extremes.

No one is 100% in one direction, but because they convinced themselves they are... They struggle....

I like pointing it out cuz I feel it changes perspectives or help people with breakthroughs...

A lot of the time it just confuses and frustrates them.

Both responses are equally amusing

Most people are in the middle, and accepting that is difficult because they think in extremes.

No one is 100% in one direction, but because they convinced themselves they are... They struggle....

I like pointing it out cuz I feel it changes perspectives or help people with breakthroughs...

A lot of the time it just confuses and frustrates them.

Both responses are equally amusing
That’s actually a great spin off of this thread, if we could get female interaction of what most the ladies and men find as an ideal night out, and expected night out, and how they perceive it to be viewed from the opposite sex

I usually don’t holla when im out and about I don’t open up to strangers that easily. A lot of folks have fear of rejection. But I like small kickbacks and shit like that over crowded clubs. It easier to get a one on one when it’s not so loud and packed

That’s actually a great spin off of this thread, if we could get female interaction of what most the ladies and men find as an ideal night out, and expected night out, and how they perceive it to be viewed from the opposite sex
Thread won't get traction....

Just think about what I said, and we can share your thoughts at our next session...🧐

Thread won't get traction....

Just think about what I said, and we can share your thoughts at our next session...🧐
Why you tryna trigger me bro? I got valid reasons why my thinking conformed to black and white thinking and I was already aware that it was counterproductive. Like my therapist has already explained to me, it’s all due to the neuropathways our minds create when we don’t know better, in order to survive in our environments.

Some of us have better environments or better supports systems that help us prevent from creating those neuropathways but none of it is some shit you born with, that shit is entirely nurture.

So the fact that it exists because of a time when I didn’t know better, and wasn’t taught better, I ain’t ashamed of it cause it ain’t like I’m consciously doing da shit.

1624902963827.gif

Why you tryna trigger me bro? I got valid reasons why my thinking conformed to black and white thinking and I was already aware that it was counterproductive. Like my therapist has already explained to me, it’s all due to the neuropathways our minds create when we don’t know better, in order to survive in our environments.

Some of us have better environments or better supports systems that help us prevent from creating those neuropathways but none of it is some shit you born with, that shit is entirely nurture.

So the fact that it exists because of a time when I didn’t know better, and wasn’t taught better, I ain’t ashamed of it cause it ain’t like I’m consciously doing da shit.

View attachment 573649
Which is why I said, take some time.... Think about what I said that stood out to you or trigger you and break down why it's a threat to your defenses...

I'm not trying to break you down, break yourself down. I just want you to explore where you actually fall in scenarios where you assume you're extremely one way or the other.

We've all been posting with you for years.... You prolly fall somewhere in the middle on a lot of issues and that self awareness might be beneficial to your growth and development. So I mean....I ain't tryna fuck with you... Just wanted to give you something to think about 🤷🏿‍♂️

nah i go to bars/lounges that serve hookah 😎

I used to love it.

Being in a place with all that smoke nasty to me now. Was like that before covid too.

Outdoor hookah spot >>>

Other than that, ill smoke my hookah at home. Or better yet, light a cigar

I used to love it.

Being in a place with all that smoke nasty to me now. Was like that before covid too.

Outdoor hookah spot >>>

Other than that, ill smoke my hookah at home. Or better yet, light a cigar

yeah i dont go to hookah lounges because most dont serve drinks or their byob. the places i go to offer hookah and it usually comes from an outside vendor

confidence is key ladies and gentleman

idc how you look, how much money you have, or where/how you grew up, being confident in yourself and loving who you are thru and thru will always work in your favor and sets the tone for your experiences and relationships with others
And there it is

Back