Welcome To aBlackWeb

She says men aren't approaching women at functions anymore....Hmmmm...

Covid. A lot of people are not taking to strangers as often as they were before covid. Dudes will still talk to females though. Especially if they look good. Also, here friends might not be as interesting as they think they are 🤷‍♂️.

lmao thats a lie. ive been out fairly a lot lately and men coming up to women hasnt ceased one bit, me included

:foh3:

Last edited:
I agree to an extent...but "man-hating" women aren't the *only* culprit. That #metoo shit also has some men kinda shook...or at least, that's what they say.

Social media platforms and texting have given the socially awkward/mentally and emotionally stunted avenues to engage without REALLY enagaging. The art of person-to-person conversation/interaction seems to have gone the way of the DoDo Bird. Then factor in all the 'gender war' shit that takes place online, you've got a generation/society that has no incentive to try to forge any real, substantive relationships other than ones that take place on a screen.

There's also the very real fear of, not only being rejected, but having that rejection posted online for all to see.

Rejection is like failing, it’s gonna happen.

Just keep at that shit.

I wish a broad would post her rejecting me for notoriety. I’m a heterosexual nigga with a dicc and tongue. I’m doing what the fucc I’m supposed to do.

Got a cousin that only had 3 pieces of puss and he 38, cause he all timid and shit.

Niggas be scared and females be fronting.

And I hate people! but I know how to function.

Women rather smoke hookah with their friends rather than mingle while out and about.. These new age males rather huddle with their homies and take pictures of their drinks for the gram. Damn shame
Yo..no bullshit, I went to a lounge just last week wit someone. We at the bar,..it got two bars. One in the front wit a big screen and one in the back next to a VIP section.

So I’m at the bar in the back, at the bar in the back is a female bartender and there’s nothing but women at the bar, I’m the only dude there. And at the bar in the front, male bartender, only older men there.

So as the night goes on, I got a couple of drinks, and I’m on the hookah, the chicks is on their hookahs, they got drinks, they flicking it up, they taking shots outta each other titties and shit.

The young dudes start showing up, they go to an area with the booths and shit, they start ordering da drinks that cost so much that the waitress got sparkles and shit coming from the shit as they take it to the dudes.

And it’s like, why would I spend that much money on some drinks to drink with some niggaz? At the same time I get it, young me probably woulda been in that group. But from the outside looking in.

That whole scene is odd, it looked like everyone in there was waiting for that one or two extroverted person to start dancing, then they would head to the floor and dance without communicating. But everyone all together looked like they were afraid.

I was drunk as fuck tho, and hookahs don’t have no pull to em, not sure why people hookah

I think a lot more dudes are using dating apps to find chicks, so some guys might not be as pressed to holla at chicks they see out and about when they are juggling 4 or 5 chicks they met on some dating app.

Past that and some COVID related hesitation, I doubt men have stopped trying to holler.

She is too mad about her friends not being approached. Secondly, what other women eat don’t make her or her friends shit. Maybe her friends wasn’t hitting for nothing that night. We all have our times when dudes ain’t approaching.

I think a lot more dudes are using dating apps to find chicks, so some guys might not be as pressed to holla at chicks they see out and about when they are juggling 4 or 5 chicks they met on some dating app.

Past that and some COVID related hesitation, I doubt men have stopped trying to holler.
I saw nigga take a shot from a bartender holding the glass in her mouth....

We stood in line 😬🥴

Back