Welcome To aBlackWeb

She says men aren't approaching women at functions anymore....Hmmmm...

I saw nigga take a shot from a bartender holding the glass in her mouth....

We stood in line 😬🥴

I don't think it's a surprise that a nigga willing to do something like that isn't worried too much about COVID. They weren't worried about all the other shit that existed before COVID that you could get from doing stuff like that with random people. lol

What’s wrong with being socially awkward, I actually think that’s cute. More people need to e quirky and shit, everybody always so cool.

What’s wrong with being socially awkward, I actually think that’s cute. More people need to e quirky and shit, everybody always so cool.
No one says anything is wrong with it, but stop trying to use it as a blanket over all humanity...

All people aren't hesitant to engage and socialize and get out there to mingle with people after covid..... It's actually a lot of people who couldn't wait to get back out there...

The ones who are hesitant are just them and them alone. They prolly had a bunch of excuses before the shit happened. The excuse now is covid.... But people who don't like crowds and approaching folks is not a new thing that just developed is my entire point

socially awkward with 0 confidence = spending the entire night listening to someone 35+ say “sorry im soo awkward” every time they brush your foot with their shoe under the table

ill pass
See me in that situation, instead of listening to them be awkward all night. I’d try to establish a common bond to find out who they are. And at the very least, they won’t be awkward around me. And once they aren’t awkward around me and I understand their awkwardness, what do I care about them being awkward. They’re just being themselves

y’all need more empathy

No one says anything is wrong with it, but stop trying to use it as a blanket over all humanity...

All people aren't hesitant to engage and socialize and get out there to mingle with people after covid..... It's actually a lot of people who couldn't wait to get back out there...

The ones who are hesitant are just them and them alone. They prolly had a bunch of excuses before the shit happened. The excuse now is covid.... But people who don't like crowds and approaching folks is not a new thing that just developed is my entire point
Who’s using it as a blanket over humanity?

See me in that situation, instead of listening to them be awkward all night. I’d try to establish a common bond to find out who they are. And at the very least, they won’t be awkward around me. And once they aren’t awkward around me and I understand their awkwardness, what do I care about them being awkward. They’re just being themselves

y’all need more empathy
Lack of empathy isn't the issue for most...it's lack of patience

Who’s using it as a blanket over humanity?
Thread title "men aren't approaching women at social functions"

People who are actually social : ummm that's dumb. Niggaz approaching like shit

People who aren't social: that makes perfect sense. Covid changed things

Back