Welcome To aBlackWeb

She says men aren't approaching women at functions anymore....Hmmmm...

Those two things ain’t the same, most sociopaths are empaths, that’s what makes them such good con men
Why so extreme??

I just have a really personable demeanor.... People get along with me well.

Great for jobs with customer service and sales....

Everything isn't manipulation and conning folk.

Show some consideration 😌🙄

U ever step out on ur wife

giphy.gif

always coming with flagrant fouls

Facts. Youngins though. And they should, not judging.

Mfers here are all 30+ or damn near that. Shits nasty at this age.
I do think she brought her own 😬

It looked personalized 😌

Why so extreme??

I just have a really personable demeanor.... People get along with me well.

Great for jobs with customer service and sales....

Everything isn't manipulation and conning folk.

Show some consideration 😌🙄
And I’m the total opposite

I have an unapproachable demeanor

I can use my empathic skills to be great at customer service and sales

all I ever see is manipulation

but..I have tons of empathy😌

:hahaha:

Who here opinion about me am I supposed to care about? These niggaz talk about eating ass, sniffin coke, and putting babies in drawers to smash and I’m supposed to be ashamed about going to therapy?

HUH? WTF are you talking about? My question ain't have shit to do with nobody here and wtf they do on their own time or opinion about you going to therapy.

Just ignore my question.

And I’m the total opposite

I have an unapproachable demeanor

I can use my empathic skills to be great at customer service and sales

all I ever see is manipulation

but..I have tons of empathy😌
Why do you live in a mindset of extremes??

Why does it have to be 100% this way or that way??

Find a healthy balance.

I enjoy my personality and the way people interact with me. It's fun. I think I'm funny and interesting and I enjoy talking with funny and interesting people. It's like on here...I don't think I'm manipulating or trying sell people to have fun on here...

I mean I do know y'all think I'm a liar sometimes.... But we always having fun right??

HUH? WTF are you talking about? My question ain't have shit to do with nobody here and wtf they do on their own time or opinion about you going to therapy.

Just ignore my question.
My point was, and is, what’s personal to some people ain’t personal to others. So I could understand that if you went to therapy that would be a personal thing. But to me it isn’t, same as eating ass could be a personal thing to some, but it ain’t to others. I always say that with how candid I am, you all would be surprised at the shit I’d deem too personal to share, and it might be nothing personal to y’all.

Find a healthy balance.

I enjoy my personality and the way people interact with me. It's fun. I think I'm funny and interesting and I enjoy talking with funny and interesting people. It's like on here...I don't think I'm manipulating or trying sell people to have fun on here...

I mean I do know y'all think I'm a liar sometimes.... But we always having fun right??
You sound like my therapist

How did you get comfortable with telling a complete stranger your personal business?
Personally speaking, it helps that I know it's their job to listen, I have friends that I can talk to, but everyone is going through their own shit. Like as much as I know they care, I'm not trying to inundate them with my shit, too, you know? Also, it's a relationship that the two of you will build over time. It won't feel like talking to a stranger after the first couple of sessions.

Find a healthy balance.

I’m just responding to say I used the laughing emoji because of the last part of your post.

other than that your response is great and I agree with it 100%.

lots of folks on here look at most things with no nuance. Like everything is absolute.. that shit amazes me how so many people are like that because in real life I don’t think I’ve met many people like that. Maybe they hide it well…………..

Personally speaking, it helps that I know it's their job to listen, I have friends that I can talk to, but everyone is going through their own shit. Like as much as I know they care, I'm not trying to inundate them with my shit, too, you know? Also, it's a relationship that the two of you will build over time. It won't feel like talking to a stranger after the first couple of sessions.

Appreciate the answer. This is more of what I was looking for as answer to what I asked.

Back