Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending/Receiving Nude Pics.

all this talk of womens nudes when y'all dont send dick pix enough

1st & foremost this post is brought to you by N/H Corp.

Ok hold up tho...do ya'll women even keep the pics guys send yall? Or do you delete'em after getting it?

I mean I know a lot of guys keep nudes that females may send. Hell they even got apps to keep them in (Keepsafe). Cuz rule always been if a woman blesses you wit a pic 1st, then imma return the favor.

1st & foremost this post is brought to you by N/H Corp.

Ok hold up tho...do ya'll women even keep the pics guys send yall? Or do you delete'em after getting it?

I mean I know a lot of guys keep nudes that females may send. Hell they even got apps to keep them in (Keepsafe). Cuz rule always been if a woman blesses you wit a pic 1st, then imma return the favor.
Keepsafe for the win!

all this talk of womens nudes when y'all dont send dick pix enough
ironkermit_zps8r8ua1oi.png

I couldn't see myself doing it for many reasons one of them are employment. Then the thing about it is how do you know if you can trust the person you're sending them to won't spread them all across the internet? People fall out and then do fucked up things to each other.

My thing is if a broad wants to see me nude lets meet up at the spot and then we can get it in.

I couldn't see myself doing it for many reasons one of them are employment. Then the thing about it is how do you know if you can trust the person you're sending them to won't spread them all across the internet? People fall out and then do fucked up things to each other.

My thing is if a broad wants to see me nude lets meet up at the spot and then we can get it in.

giphy.gif

I remember I found a sex tape of myself online before. The comments were funny as shit, but that site had to delete that shit immediately.

I remember I found a sex tape of myself online before. The comments were funny as shit, but that site had to delete that shit immediately.
Been there done that smh. My face wasn't in it but my tattoos were smfh. Had to cuss the dumbass broad out. Had her contact xvideos to have the shit pulled.

thats my fear 2.

sides. how do u know u wont be a high profile figure? I might become a famous rapper n ppl gonna be after me. they gon find pics I took to track my own gainz when i was 19 n stupid and they'll live on in homegrownfreaks forever smh

Back