Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending/Receiving Nude Pics.

I am more than happy to accept any nude pics the ladies of ablackweb may want to share.

Sending pics of myself is weird though. I hate taking pictures. Even if its just of my penis.

Two worst experiences in receiving pics I've had :

1. This nigga sent me a flaccid d-pic... I text him back line Wtf am I supposed to do with this?! He said 'you gotta get him there for me'. I guess that was his way of asking for pics from me, smh. It didn't work .I cut communication with his ass.

2. The SAME NIGGA sent me a pic of just his balls a week after getting no response from the first pic talking about about 'well you can eat these nuts then bitch, fuck you!'

Perturbed... Befuddled...Turned off.. I was all of that at once. :(

I've only literally sent nudes, like REAL ass naked, booty butt naked pics to one guy! For a guy to ever get nudes from me, he has to earn my trust big time. And I gotta be like head over heeels in love with his ass
Hello, my name is Cain I like walks in the park. Being trusted is what I'm known for.

See you soon

You know what?! Let's put an end to body shaming once and for all in 2017!

Ladies, pm me your nudes and let's celebrate the body your creator gave you privately together :).

Two worst experiences in receiving pics I've had :

1. This nigga sent me a flaccid d-pic... I text him back line Wtf am I supposed to do with this?! He said 'you gotta get him there for me'. I guess that was his way of asking for pics from me, smh. It didn't work .I cut communication with his ass.

2. The SAME NIGGA sent me a pic of just his balls a week after getting no response from the first pic talking about about 'well you can eat these nuts then bitch, fuck you!'

Perturbed... Befuddled...Turned off.. I was all of that at once. :(
if i had balls ngl i would do the second

Last dick pic I received was pretty great.
It was the same length as a cable remote.
The big kind.

HoYp1cA.gif

Back