Welcome To aBlackWeb

Sending/Receiving Nude Pics.

Lol, back in my single days I used to send out dick pics. it used to be hilarioUs. This one chick I used to work with had that shit as her screensaver on her pc....

Everybody that came to her house saw that shit......all I could do was roll with the punches
this nigga be having the wildest stories... you need to contact HBO immediately lol

Meh...we grown.

Of course love it when a woman sends hers, and I'd send a pic back.

Gettin them randomly is like getting your refund check in the mail. Just brightens up your day.

3204840swsw.gif~c200

Sending your man a photo shoot while he's at work though.

Like not even full on nudes, just showing enough to entice.

That's the shit.

I've only literally sent nudes, like REAL ass naked, booty butt naked pics to one guy! For a guy to ever get nudes from me, he has to earn my trust big time. And I gotta be like head over heeels in love with his ass

I've only literally sent nudes, like REAL ass naked, booty butt naked pics to one guy! For a guy to ever get nudes from me, he has to earn my trust big time. And I gotta be like head over heeels in love with his ass

Keep it real...how many pics did you take before you sent that perfect booty pic? Lol

I take it he fulfilled his side by earning that trust?

Back